This Super Penthhouse can buy or not?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHCNMe51R0o

60.6 millon! according to that person he claim below is empty unit can buy to combine to mega Penthhouse?

I don't know what he mean, can knock off the ceiling ?? the below unit to connect link up to the top unit?

[Image: Screenshot-20230928-184126-Chrome.jpg]

Too big already. A small and simple single storey one like this better right? Maybe add a basement for storage even better
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(28-09-2023, 06:43 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-20230928-184126-Chrome.jpg]

Too big already. A small and simple single storey one like this better right? Maybe add a basement for storage even better

This one can tell is oversea

even normal landed house in SG is min 2 to 3 storey.

This Penthouse i mention is different , the " feel " is like You Are Top of the world like that.

Smile the guy also mention the highest top you can set up cigar lounge , drink wine and enjoy the view.

Wow his thoughts is same like mine. Can't imaging that " feel " smoking cigar , drink wine and see the surroudings from the top.

But later I see , after you stay for years the MBS , CBD area etc you will see till zzzzzz. I also Scare of Height. My hands will get sweaty if I look down. I guess those ultra rich also know not wise for long term stay

thus they end up buy Mansion better especially near " nature " ones Like Sham , Vivian Black and white bungalow.