Is there a law against men dressing indecently in public?

Why do some men dress like "sluts" in public?

[Image: Cheek.jpg]

Yes.

Miscellaneous Offences (Public Order and Nuisance) Act 1906:

Appearing nude in public or private place
27A.—(1)  Any person who appears nude —
(a) in a public place; or
(b) in a private place and is exposed to public view,
shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding $2,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 3 months or to both.
(2)  For the purpose of this section, the reference to a person appearing nude includes a person who is clad in such a manner as to offend against public decency or order.
(3)  Where an offence under this section is committed in a private place, it is lawful for a police officer to enter the private place without the authority of the owner or occupier of the private place to effect the arrest of the offender.
(4)  In effecting entry under subsection (3), it is lawful for a police officer to use such force as may be necessary to enter the private place.

https://sso.agc.gov.sg/Act/MOPONA1906?Pr...P14-#pr27A-

(25-02-2024, 03:26 PM)Levin Wrote:  Yes.

There is a brand called Nude Apparel which sells sleek, minimalistic, clothing brand that carries basic essentials.

You don’t know there are some men wearing women dress in Sg. Did you see anyone get caught so far and reported in the news?

Sg has already rotten. You still don’t know meh?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(25-02-2024, 04:07 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  You don’t know there are some men wearing women dress in Sg. Did you see anyone get caught so far and reported in the news? Sg has already rotten. You still don’t know meh?

It seems that we are more likely to be booked for jaywalking than dressing indecently in public. LOL!

Her dressing is perfectly fine to me, but what happens if a Muslim police officer crosses her path?

[Image: Taiwan-3.jpg]

(25-02-2024, 04:26 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  It seems that we are more likely to be booked for jaywalking than dressing indecently in public. LOL!

I saw few times already. Really KNN…
How are we going to teach our children?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(25-02-2024, 03:53 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  There is a brand called Nude Apparel which sells sleek, minimalistic, clothing brand that carries basic essentials.

Dun try to act smart

We all know you're a faggot from your posts

Deniably!

(25-02-2024, 04:38 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Dun try to act smart. We all know you're a faggot from your posts. Deniably!

You are an eunuch with no balls and a KKJ that was cut off by mistake during your circumcision. Hahaha!

(25-02-2024, 04:40 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  You are an eunuch with no balls and a KKJ that was cut off by mistake during your circumcision. Hahaha!

You seem to know a lot about circumcision and eunuch with no balls

That figures

Look nice leh
Women can wear short like this
Guy canmot meh

(25-02-2024, 04:48 PM)SeewhatLook Wrote:  Look nice leh
Women can wear short like this
Guy canmot meh

Only faggots wear like this

Nice my two hairy balls!

(25-02-2024, 04:50 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Only faggots wear like this. Nice my two hairy balls!

Stop lying about your 2 hairy balls. We all know that you do not have any balls at all!

(25-02-2024, 04:45 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  You seem to know a lot about circumcision and eunuch with no balls. That figures

All SG Talkers know that you are an eunuch.

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

kor kor so sexy there.

(25-02-2024, 05:49 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  All SG Talkers know that you are an eunuch.

Yeah, you suck all their cocks is it?

(25-02-2024, 05:48 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Stop lying about your 2 hairy balls. We all know that you do not have any balls at all!

We all this, we all that..

What a freaking ignorant idiot you're!

[Image: IMG-2924.jpg]

[Image: IMG-2925.jpg]

[Image: IMG-2926.jpg]

[Image: IMG-2923.jpg]

[Image: IMG-2922.jpg]

(25-02-2024, 07:46 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  We all this, we all that. What a freaking ignorant idiot you're!

I am pleased to agree to disagree whenever I have a difference of opinion with any other SG Talker, but you resorted to hitting below the belt with insults and all manner of obscenities, so I decided it was time to give you a taste of your own bitter medicine. Take it like a man! Since you cannot do that, just stop responding to my posts! 

(25-02-2024, 10:25 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I am pleased to agree to disagree whenever I have a difference of opinion with any other SG Talker, but you resorted to hitting below the belt with insults and all manner of obscenities, so I decided it was time to give you a taste of your own bitter medicine. Take it like a man! Since you cannot do that, just stop responding to my posts! 

I dont suffer fools

You're the most ignorant fool i've come across

(25-02-2024, 03:26 PM)Levin Wrote:  Yes.

Miscellaneous Offences (Public Order and Nuisance) Act 1906:

Appearing nude in public or private place
27A.—(1)  Any person who appears nude —
(a) in a public place; or
(b) in a private place and is exposed to public view,
shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding $2,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 3 months or to both.
(2)  For the purpose of this section, the reference to a person appearing nude includes a person who is clad in such a manner as to offend against public decency or order.
(3)  Where an offence under this section is committed in a private place, it is lawful for a police officer to enter the private place without the authority of the owner or occupier of the private place to effect the arrest of the offender.
(4)  In effecting entry under subsection (3), it is lawful for a police officer to use such force as may be necessary to enter the private place.

that is nude or half nude
mean no full clothing or no clothing at the top or bottom

that guys has some partial  covering on top and bottom

so according to law and my lawyers 
it is NOT NUDE!

it is classified as indecency dressing NOT nude

indecent exposure is another law 

public nudity, 
indecency dressing
indecent exposure
all three has it meaning in their public law  

(25-02-2024, 10:39 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  that is nude or half nude mean no full clothing or no clothing at the top or bottom that guys has some partial  covering on top and bottom so according to law and my lawyers it is NOT NUDE! it is classified as indecency dressing NOT nude indecent exposure is another law public nudity, 
indecency dressing indecent exposure all three has it meaning in their public law  

If that "cheeky" guy who was exposing part of his butt was stopped by a police officer, he could easily explain that he was on his way to the gym for a workout. The outfit is appropriate for both the exercise as well as the hot and humid weather in SG. LOL!

(25-02-2024, 10:47 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  If that "cheeky" guy who was exposing part of his butt was stopped by a police officer, he could easily explain that he was on his way to the gym for a workout. The outfit is appropriate for both the exercise as well as the hot and humid weather in SG. LOL!

my layers ask about that with the ministry of home affair

ministry of home affair and SPF replied
if anyone in the public made a complain and dial 999 on that cheeky guy or chow ah kwa (smelly female on the outside and stinky male on the inside)
police and the law will take action

if no one dial 911 or made a report to the police
the police hack care

if no one dial 911 or made a report to the police
and a police in public duty happened to see "him or her" in public
it is up to the police to take action, they can also look the other way and hack care

(25-02-2024, 10:55 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  my layers ask about that with the ministry of home affair ministry of home affair and SPF replied if anyone in the public made a complain and dial 999 on that cheeky guy or chow ah kwa (smelly female on the outside and stinky male on the inside) police and the law will take action

Who are these "layers" that you are referring to? Do they "layer on" clothing on men who are indecently dressed like the cheeky man in black? If confronted, he will simply say: "I am feeling hot so I dressed down, "butt" have no intention to be "cheeky" to anybody.

(25-02-2024, 11:01 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Who are these "layers" that you are referring to? Do they "layer on" clothing on men who are indecently dressed like the cheeky man in black? If confronted, he will simply say: "I am feeling hot so I dressed down, "butt" have no intention to be "cheeky" to anybody.

not layer
lawyers

sorry

again
NO ONE in public made a report on your cheeky butt and your dressing
you are free to go

a police is also consider a civilian in public

If this indecently dressed man has a stammer, I doubt that he will be able to complete his sentence in prison. LOL!

In my opinion, she is NOT indecently dressed

[Image: YdyNl8X.jpg]

(25-02-2024, 11:15 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  In my opinion, she is NOT indecently dressed

[Image: YdyNl8X.jpg]

depend on the LOCATION

you go pahang, terengganu you get lock up by their Sharia law