Is there an unspoken rule to give part of my bonus to mum?

https://www.whispers.sg/c/sgwhispers/posts/10099
[+] 1 user Likes Everything Everywhere's post

my reply to u is:
she was badly influenced by her grp of friends

To give money to parents is not a rule. It's whether you are grateful to them for bringing u up or not.

it all depends on the child
afterall it's their own money

if the child doesnt feel it
no rule no law albeit mandatory can adequately solve it

i personally only can express it this way :
without me asking, when my child gave me the first pay
my response were just tears and from then on
its all gratefullness that they hv alas grown up
whatever happens after that is a bonus

if u give u are blessed to be blessing

Have they forgotten?

Love is unconditional.

Pay dividend next time claim back from property loh unless great reset happen before that

Must think the other way if mother up lorry if she got monies is distribute back to children. But if her monies are from children bonus all the years you take back rugi a bit.

(25-04-2023, 11:01 AM)Everything Everywhere At Once Wrote:  https://www.whispers.sg/c/sgwhispers/posts/10099

Not happy don't give lah! Big Grin

(25-04-2023, 07:08 PM)sgh Wrote:  Must think the other way if mother up lorry if she got monies is distribute back to children. But if her monies are from children bonus all the years you take back rugi a bit.

It all depends on the circumstances the children are in, do they have enough to feed their immediate families.  If yes, then some money should go to the mum................... Big Grin

(25-04-2023, 01:05 PM)Talent Wrote:  if u give u are blessed to be blessing

It will be a blessing if you and your whole family members die horrible traffic accident and I hope my wish comes true you 嘴巴贱的小人。best is when you and your family members bang car big lorry is the whole smelly self-entitled intestine laying around the road.

The worst thing is some children still get from the parents even with good qualifications and have decent jobs. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

父母恩是大恩,是不可以讲谢谢,父母不是侍者。
大恩不必言谢。

Good parents will keep the $$$ given by the children.
Eventually will return them when the day comes.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(26-04-2023, 01:19 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  父母恩是大恩,是不可以讲谢谢,父母不是侍者。
大恩不必言谢。

Good parents will keep the $$$ given by the children.
Eventually will return them when the day comes.

子欲养亲不在啦!sad Sad