HDB Flat in Tanjong Pagar

These two HDB blocks is kind unique aka call " Tanjong Pagar Plaza "

opposite can see Duxton.

Below is literally within " town area " got coffeeshop, walk a bit got pubs , cafes , those small restaurants.

Funny is I saw got people selling.

Why sell?

since the surrounding is literally near to 90 percent perfect.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Because these flats are getting old, and their value will get lower as the lease gets shorter. This is the best time to get out.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(03-03-2023, 11:08 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Because these flats are getting old, and their value will get lower as the lease gets shorter. This is the best time to get out.

Lease is a " Myth " in the sense. Look around you. SG still got lots of lands rebuild more HDB flats? All already squeezed together
Blocks and blocks build within each others.

TPY, AMK, BISHAN, QUEENTOWNS, YISHUN, ETC So many flats are getting old, lease left only roughly 30years or so.

(03-03-2023, 11:12 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Lease is a " Myth " in the sense. Look around you. SG still got lots of lands rebuild more HDB flats? All already squeezed together
Blocks and blocks build within each others.

TPY, AMK, BISHAN, QUEENTOWNS, YISHUN, ETC So many flats are getting old, lease left only roughly 30years or so.

When alive squeeze in HDB when you die squeeze again in Mandai Crematorium HDB blocks and levels all side by side.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(03-03-2023, 11:18 PM)sgh Wrote:  When alive squeeze in HDB when you die squeeze again in Mandai Crematorium HDB blocks and levels all side by side.

New one is ' stacking " on top of another u don't know?

is throw the ash in the garden but next day someone ash will be on top and so on.

(03-03-2023, 10:57 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  These two HDB blocks is kind unique aka call " Tanjong Pagar Plaza "

opposite can see Duxton.

Below is literally within " town area " got coffeeshop, walk a bit got pubs , cafes , those small restaurants.

Why sell?

sell liao buy a 30 yr least retiree home and use the big winfall ($M) to enjoy life.

(03-03-2023, 10:57 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  These two HDB blocks is kind unique aka call " Tanjong Pagar Plaza "

opposite can see Duxton.

Why sell?

That place not bad. Got Fairprice downstairs and a lot of shops. Got food centre and market downstairs too. Got a mall (100AM) opposite. 

Quite a few parks next to it. Can walk along the park all the way to New Bridge Road. Can also walk to the southern starting point of the Rail Corridor. Good for people who like walking.

But quite old, from 1977.

(04-03-2023, 08:49 AM)Levin Wrote:  That place not bad. Got Fairprice downstairs and a lot of shops. Got food centre and market downstairs too. Got a mall (100AM) opposite. 

Quite a few parks next to it. Can walk along the park all the way to New Bridge Road. Can also walk to the southern starting point of the Rail Corridor. Good for people who like walking.

But quite old, from 1977.

but the car park is a nightmare for motorists, always full.

(04-03-2023, 08:54 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  but the car park is a nightmare for motorists, always full.

Yah, for car owners need to check this out. For me, I don't care about car parks.

(04-03-2023, 09:06 AM)Levin Wrote:  Yah, for car owners need to check this out. For me, I don't care about car parks.

take MRT go there is easier.

(04-03-2023, 09:10 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  take MRT go there is easier.

Yup. I took MRT there when my friend stayed there. He moved a couple of years before pandemic so I have not been there for quite some time.