I been observing one shop at neighborhood for sometime

This shop sell cheap clothes only but weird is no customer one but this shop still can be around for years whereas others shops beside got ppl buying things open till late afternoon to night but not this shop selling cheap clothings.

This shop owner always managed by uncle whole body got tattoo yea seem like old ah beng low ses types

Everyday I noticed got other uncles some got tattoo like to mix with him talk cock. It shop literally no ppl go in buying stuffs.

How he managed to pay high rental ?
Is he doing some illegal business backend ? Using the shop at front end to cover up?

(22-04-2024, 10:02 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  This shop sell cheap clothes only but weird is no customer one but this shop still can be around for years whereas others shops beside got ppl buying things open till late afternoon to night but not this shop selling cheap clothings.

This shop owner always managed by uncle whole body got tattoo yea seem like old ah beng low ses types

Everyday I noticed got other uncles some got tattoo like to mix with him talk cock. It shop literally no ppl go in buying stuffs.

Is he doing some illegal business backend ? Using the shop at front end to cover up?

Last time at Golden Mile got plenty shops like this. Looks like no business but never go bankrupt. I heard many people called these shops fly by night. 
I happened to go to one of these shops one afternoon to collect money from the owner who bought some porcelain vases from me. The shop was closed when I  arrived and was shocked to see so many people gambling inside his office. Then I realised that's the real business of the shop.      Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Many are shop owners. They can afford to close their shops all the time or use them as storage. Just wait for shop prices to appreciate then sell

(22-04-2024, 10:20 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Last time at Golden Mile got plenty shops like this. Looks like no business but never go bankrupt. I heard many people called these shops fly by night. 
I happened to go to one of these shops one afternoon to collect money from the owner who bought some porcelain vases from me. The shop was closed when I  arrived and was shocked to see so many people gambling inside his office. Then I realised that's the real business of the shop.      Big Grin
For SURE , this Low SES ah beng uncle surely got do ' something " backend or else why his shop still around for years. I see him managed the shop don't bother just open in early morning than come afternoon close the shop. Whereas other shops still open got people buying open till late in the evening.
(22-04-2024, 10:24 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Many are shop owners. They can afford to close their shops all the time or use them as storage. Just wait for shop prices to appreciate then sell

Maybe, because they are owner don't need to pay high rental but this owner never rent out his shop.

(22-04-2024, 10:02 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  This shop sell cheap clothes only but weird is no customer one but this shop still can be around for years whereas others shops beside got ppl buying things open till late afternoon to night but not this shop selling cheap clothings.

Use shop for something else 
Or bought shop at cheap price long time ago 
Until finally they gave up one day

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(22-04-2024, 10:02 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  This shop sell cheap clothes only but weird is no customer one but this shop still can be around for years whereas others shops beside got ppl buying things open till late afternoon to night but not this shop selling cheap clothings. This shop owner always managed by uncle whole body got tattoo yea seem like old ah beng low ses types Everyday I noticed got other uncles some got tattoo like to mix with him talk cock. It shop literally no ppl go in buying stuffs. How he managed to pay high rental ? Is he doing some illegal business backend ? Using the shop at front end to cover up?

This seems to be the case with many shops in Lucky Plaza as well. 

[[ForeverAlone]] dateline='[url=tel:1713794556' Wrote:  1713794556[/url]']
This shop sell cheap clothes only but weird is no customer one but this shop still can be around for years whereas others shops beside got ppl buying things open till late afternoon to night but not this shop selling cheap clothings.

Ask him to give you a part time job.