26 MCDONALD'S OUTLETS ACROSS S'PORE RESUME 24 HOURS OPERATION

26 MCDONALD'S OUTLETS ACROSS S'PORE RESUME 24 HOURS OPERATION
https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=52183

My area not included 
[Image: cry-173.gif]

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Galilo_l's post

They got manpower to do 24 7 why many F&B say cannot hire staff?
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

(29-05-2022, 02:14 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  They got manpower to do 24 7 why many F&B say cannot hire staff?

actually they shortage, but using so call " technology " but for me is cause more mess.

I recently go buy MCD which is nearby my house. and yes is operate 24hours. Dam long I never eat MCD just that happen one day go eat but I take away. So I went in , now they left only one counter which you can manually order if you don't want to use the touch panel to order. I do try the touch panel. I feel don't like this so I go Q manually to order straight tell the counter staff.

Now the counter staff ONLY One , she/he not just have to handle the manual order ALSO have to answer question, etc from those using their MCD App partly got discount , one to one etc like this stuffs.

Next MCD willing to hire autistic people or those disable. Is not those serious ones. Is those like slight autistic or not say totally disable.
MCD is smart on this, they hire them on the same time can fill up those slots which Most will not wish to do.

One my neighbour work in MCD, she got slight autistic. I noticed she always work night shift.

Why? I say MCD good in this hiring so call " one stone kill two bird "
They hire them is consider Hire a Local thus they can have more valid reason to hire Foreigners
next they will put these people in night shift partly come night time no much customers that is from like 11pm to 7am shift

so there you go. This is why MCD can operate 24hrs despite others F&B cannot find workers.

One thing is MCD is a Big corporation.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(29-05-2022, 04:00 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  actually they shortage, but using so call " technology " but for me is cause more mess.

I recently go buy MCD which is nearby my house. and yes is operate 24hours. Dam long I never eat MCD just that happen one day go eat but I take away. So I went in , now they left only one counter which you can manually order if you don't want to use the touch panel to order. I do try the touch panel. I feel don't like this so I go Q manually to order straight tell the counter staff.

Now the counter staff ONLY One , she/he not just have to handle the manual order ALSO have to answer question, etc from those using their MCD App partly got discount , one to one etc like this stuffs.

Next MCD willing to hire autistic people or those disable. Is not those serious ones. Is those like slight autistic or not say totally disable.
MCD is smart on this, they hire them on the same time can fill up those slots which Most will not wish to do.

One my neighbour work in MCD, she got slight autistic.  I noticed she always work night shift.

Why? I say MCD good in this hiring so call " one stone kill two bird "
They hire them is consider Hire a Local thus they can have more valid reason to hire Foreigners
next they will put these people in night shift partly come night time no much customers that is from like 11pm to 7am shift

so there you go. This is why MCD can operate 24hrs despite others F&B cannot find workers.

One thing is MCD is a Big corporation.

Wah, so long and dunno what you trying to say. Can summarize or not?...... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(29-05-2022, 04:11 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Wah, so long and dunno what you trying to say. Can summarize or not?...... Thinking

Meaning America Company Provides Good Job.
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

(29-05-2022, 04:32 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Meaning America Company Provides Good Job.

Thanks for the summary..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(29-05-2022, 04:34 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Thanks for the summary..... Big Grin

Take lot elderly people or those young student lor . Plus using new type of cookware.
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

Mcdonald hire 16 to 80 old male female gay lesbian handicap all races and color also can work and free meal and benefits even if part time..

Eg. The Sundae Counter at Farrer Park one auntie her left arm is jelly jelly handicap no strength..so she use one hand to serve..

Sg McDonald's new slave
https://media.tenor.com/images/2c2fdd70e.../tenor.gif

(29-05-2022, 04:44 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Mcdonald hire 16 to 80 old male female gay lesbian handicap all races and color also can work and free meal and benefits even if part time..

Eg. The Sundae Counter at Farrer Park one auntie her left arm is jelly jelly handicap no strength..so she use one hand to serve..

this is why I say " MCD smart also one thing they got funding since is a Big corporation " They don't mind hire these people so call " Local " so they can hire foreigners since MOM got regulation must employ " certain quota of locals THAN you can hire foreigners "