(11-10-2023, 11:57 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: IMG-9765.png]

And IAM appalled PAP keeps supporting such pariah regime all these years
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

Isreal wants to attack HAMAS, ALL casualties are civilians
[Image: Screenshot-from-2023-10-12-03-14-32.png]
[+] 2 users Like singlon's post

All system bankcrupted Total
sole single power plant in Gaza ceased operation

No martial court for soldiers if they anyhow kill or shoot civilians once enter Gaza area ? ..which mean cannot use human shield to prevent Israeli soldiers from touching them loh....
[+] 2 users Like ysh02's post

(12-10-2023, 05:36 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  No martial court for soldiers if they anyhow kill or shoot civilians once enter Gaza area ? ..which mean cannot use human shield to prevent Israeli soldiers from touching them loh....

You choose to read whatever you like to read

You're a supporter of the pariah Israel regime

But I like to let you know this: Israel will lose this war

How to define lose or win ....? revenge or something?....

(12-10-2023, 03:05 AM)Scythian Wrote:  How can?

He's closing down UN human rights charter and Court of Justice at The Hague

Firing 3000 rockets at Israel at the crack of dawn, and entering their country's territory without a passport, and abducting the old grandmothers and young chewren is already breaking all the rules of war.  Wen you fight with terrorists, you don't follow laws.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(12-10-2023, 06:07 AM)Blin Wrote:  Blackout.

Computers don't work.  Communications are cut off.  How long can power generators last?  HAMA is finished. Clapping

He meant Shunzi pingfa.

(12-10-2023, 03:12 AM)singlon Wrote:  Isreal wants to attack HAMAS, ALL casualties are civilians
[Image: Screenshot-from-2023-10-12-03-14-32.png]

HAMAS are civilians in uniform.

Cut from the same cloth.

If you kill 10,000 HAMAS, another 10,000 "civilians" will put on a uniform.

Just bomb.  No need to differentiate. Rolleyes

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(12-10-2023, 07:11 AM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  He meant Shunzi pingfa.

Sunzi bingfa.

An eye for an eye loh....

(12-10-2023, 07:18 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Sunzi bingfa.

(09-08-2023, 11:35 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Let me say this for the last time: the Old Guards screwed it up. They shouldn't have printed 'Chinese' in your IC.
Chinese is a nationality, and that's what is understood by 8 billion peepur around the world.
Chinese is not a race, which only Han sinkies take it to mean.
3.5 million sinkies don't have the right to tell the world that 75% of them are Chinese when they are not.  You can write whatever you want on your IC but who cares?  If you go to China, just make susre you know where you have to line up... Rolleyes

Laughing Laughing

(09-08-2023, 10:50 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I am just saying that I am a Singaporean, and I am not a Chinese.  My race is Han if you want to know.  My ancestors were Hans who hailed from China during the Qing Dynasty.  I believe yours too...even though you don't know how to speak 汉语。 Rolleyes

Laughing Laughing

(11-08-2023, 11:26 PM)Oyk Wrote:  CECA jibye very smelly. I didn't "try". My dog did and it vomited from the CCB smell.  Rotfl

Laughing Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Observer's post

[Image: IMG-0656.jpg]

(12-10-2023, 08:37 AM)CHAOS Wrote:  [Image: IMG-0656.jpg]

As we have said before, these JEWS ain't that smart after all

(12-10-2023, 07:18 AM)Oyk Wrote:  shall stop calling others names
shall respect one and another
else the whole forum will turn dark due to me

[Image: S6n6H.png]

Tit fot tat. That should be the way 

Opasnie-1

8Umbrella Umbrella

Likely fake...

https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/2023/...f-war.html

(12-10-2023, 11:55 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Likely fake...

https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/2023/...f-war.html

You could be right. Who is this Vikas Valid?      Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Ya...go ahead israel. U have our approval

(12-10-2023, 12:29 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Ya...go ahead israel. U have our approval

Iranian loitering munition Shahed-136, which Russia designated the Geran-2, has been used to attack Ukraine for quite some time now. The new method will do without the assembly of launchers, trucks and even rocket engines. It needs to be said that the new Shahed launcher was developed in Iran and it is not known whether Russia will use them.

As winter approaches, their attacks will intensify and will again be directed against Ukrainian energy facilities. Now they might be launched using a new method, recently revealed by Iran. Iranian Shahed-16 drones Russian forces are constantly attacking Ukraine, have now received a modified launcher for installation on ordinary pickup trucks, Iranian media say there is a huge contrast between the standard method used to launch these loitering munitions.

The new launcher makes it possible to launch Shahed-136 drones quickly and easily from virtually anywhere. Standard Shahed launchers need to be assembled and are usually transported by trucks.

Drones themselves are quite large & use additional rocket engines for assisted launch. Launching larger number of drones at the same time requires a large rig that is transported by a truck. Russia is currently attacking Ukraine with Geran 2 (Geranium-2) drones.
https://www.technology.org/2023/10/11/ir...ed-drones/

Ground attack coming soon.. Israel war usually last 7 days.. ?....by Sunday every things flatten; waiting for theirs heavy machines to come in clearing the site ,?

(12-10-2023, 05:54 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  Ground attack coming soon..  Israel war usually last 7 days.. ?....by Sunday every things flatten;  waiting for theirs heavy machines to come in clearing the site ,?

Street fight is not easy, tanks can’t go in easily.

Aiya: FIBUA type if got many vs little sure win one....300000 vs few thousands ; like 20 against one enemy think can wipe enemy easily....similar to battle of Okinawa USA 500000 vs Nippon 100000 lah...

FIBUA if the side have more manpower can be in upper hand...street by street go in to clear enemy inside not worry the back or side suddenly enemy come out to shoot you....Also enough manpower to encircled the building and search enemy storey by storey to flash them out...not worry enemy suddenly hide behind a storey to shoot you....? With more manpower you are protected from ground floor to building top lah. .

No body seem talk on this topics anymore one week passed ....? Close