Israel-Hamas war: 'Nothing will stop us,' Netanyahu says

https://www.dw.com/en/israel-hamas-war-n...e-67716305
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

Nothing will stop us
--
Agree. I guess the only entity to stop them is their own God that appear in the sky? Miracle?

Israel and the US always use the excuse that no one condemns Hamas for starting this war on 7 October whenever there was a resolution raised. Why can't UN members make a change to include texts that condemn those who started the war with consideration to prosecute these culprits? These culprits killed over a thousand people on the very day of 7 October.

(14-12-2023, 04:36 PM)revealer Wrote:  Israel and the US always use the excuse that no one condemns Hamas for starting this war on 7 October whenever there was a resolution raised.  Why can't UN members make a change to include texts that condemn those who started the war with consideration to prosecute these culprits?  These culprits killed over a thousand people on the very day of 7 October.

Above in bold is very contentious becuz prior to that look at Israel actions to have this unfold onto them on 07 Oct 2023. Look back further in history to see the feud between them. Building tall walls to surround them is gentleman is mercyful ? If you are inside how you feel ? It does not justify 07 Oct 2023 I agree but if you accumulate all the incidents over the years and then it just snap one fine year which is 2023 we see now. If Israel has been more humane previously don't think the anger is that strong.

E.g Taliban use rockets to destroy two ancient massive Buddha stature carved into the mountain. Verdict is no revenge just let them destroy. If destroy can make them happy so be it. Nothing last forever.

(14-12-2023, 04:16 PM)sgh Wrote:  Nothing will stop us
--
Agree. I guess the only entity to stop them is their own God that appear in the sky? Miracle?
Can u see little jesus And who else?

[Image: Screenshot-20231209-100258-Photos.jpg]

Netayahu wants to be Hitler 2.0 trying all out to wipe out a race.
[+] 1 user Likes A2Z's post

(14-12-2023, 07:10 PM)Blin Wrote:  Can u see little jesus And who else?

[Image: Screenshot-20231209-100258-Photos.jpg]
It looks like a rocket