Israel PM : Cease fire is surrender to Hamas.....

So the killing continues...

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/world/is...en-3883791

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

if hamas releases their hostages maybe still can talk.

Even release hostages no point as netayashoo just want to fight fight until all the jews in other countries will be hated and get smash up. Because of 1 person all the Jews are trembling in their hearts, every corner every street they walk no longer safe.

(31-10-2023, 12:18 PM)A2Z Wrote:  Even release hostages no point as netayashoo just want to fight fight until all the jews in other countries will be hated and get smash up. Because of 1 person all the Jews are trembling in their hearts, every corner every street they walk no longer safe.
They will fight until they are expelled to countries they came from during last 75 years.East Timor and South Sudan were created long after Israel.They are living peacefully with neighbours.

(31-10-2023, 12:18 PM)A2Z Wrote:  Even release hostages no point as netayashoo just want to fight fight until all the jews in other countries will be hated and get smash up. Because of 1 person all the Jews are trembling in their hearts, every corner every street they walk no longer safe.

I see may protests by Jews urging violence to end.

It's not like this conflict just happened..it is almost 80yrs Palestinians end up live on a strip of land in suffering conditions blockade and bomb raids.

It is basic humanity.

You destroy people's homes until like this (see blew) family get wiped out. What you can expect to follow is more violence.

This particular Israel PM was particularly hostile towards Palestianians. He is not a person of peace ....he is no Nelson Mandela. 

When Nelaon Mandela got into power, he told his people never to seek revenge after years of violent oppression otherwise the violence will not end. 

What you see here is total opposite...the stronger oppressing party is escalating the violence 

[Image: PntGirv.jpg]

Here is where Mandela stands on the Palestinian issue.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(31-10-2023, 12:31 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  This particular Israel PM was particularly hostile towards Palestianians. He is not a person of peace ....he is no Nelson Mandela. 

When Nelaon Mandela got into power, he told his people never to seek revenge after years of violent oppression otherwise the violence will not end. 

What you see here is total opposite...the stronger oppressing party is escalating the violence 

That is why I say the current Israel PM is Hitler successor. He will not rest until his objectives are met and that is the extermination of all Palestinian. Same objectives just switch the word Jews to Palestinian. He have great parents and faith teachings indeed. Just a side-note Hitler failed so don't think this Israel PM will succeed either.