Israel: We intercepted 99%, the 1% malfunctioned and crashed on their own

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/israel-i...6508/amp/1

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Quote:      "Operation Ended": Iran After Firing Swarms Of Drones, Missiles On Israel
"Operation Honest Promise... was completed successfully from last night to this morning and achieved all its objectives", Mohammad Bagheri, the Iranian armed forces' chief of staff, told state TV
World NewsAgence France-PresseUpdated: April 14, 2024 1:55 pm IST     

Now it is time for Israel to retaliate.

Buy popcorns and watch the show.

Laughing

Israel will retaliate that is for sure. It is in their genes. Problem is with their ongoing operation against Hamas do they have enough resources to mount attacks? Or most likely they launch missiles instead sending in ground troops.

That is not true…as shown in the videos at least 7-8 missiles that failed to intercept struck Israeli airbases, that is like 3%

(14-04-2024, 08:14 PM)sgh Wrote:  Israel will retaliate that is for sure. It is in their genes. Problem is with their ongoing operation against Hamas do they have enough resources to mount attacks? Or most likely they launch missiles instead sending in ground troops.

Netanyahu wants to trigger a war, so it is likely Israel will have further actions to escalate the tension to drag Uncle Sam in.

(14-04-2024, 08:27 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Netanyahu wants to trigger a war, so it is likely Israel will have further actions to escalate the tension to drag Uncle Sam in.

But in Ukraine US never commit troops at most advisors. So I think US will use same strategy provide ammo and weapons but not men.

Ukraine should be game over soon once US divert their attention to MiddleEast. And Russia will triumph.

(14-04-2024, 08:29 PM)sgh Wrote:  But in Ukraine US never commit troops at most advisors. So I think US will use same strategy provide ammo and weapons but not men.

Ukraine should be game over soon once US divert their attention to MiddleEast. And Russia will triumph.

No lah, it is different, Israel is Uncle Sam’s Godfather, die die must support as Biden will have huge pressure from Wall St and Jewish Community back home.

(14-04-2024, 08:36 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  No lah, it is different, Israel is Uncle Sam’s Godfather, die die must support as Biden will have huge pressure from Wall St and Jewish Community back home.

If they support 911 will repeat again are you sure US will? They want more 911 to come back har?

Only sgbutt and the dumb Americans will believe this.

https://youtube.com/shorts/eRdsRZDXdSI?s...VeY76fSbVO

(14-04-2024, 08:27 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Netanyahu wants to trigger a war, so it is likely Israel will have further actions to escalate the tension to drag Uncle Sam in.

He wants a war....he will get his war

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(14-04-2024, 08:40 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  Only sgbutt and the dumb Americans will believe this.

Ah Butt blindly believes their weapons are invincible.
It is actually not, I only believe German Engineering is good.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(14-04-2024, 08:14 PM)sgh Wrote:  Israel will retaliate that is for sure. It is in their genes. Problem is with their ongoing operation against Hamas do they have enough resources to mount attacks? Or most likely they launch missiles instead sending in ground troops.

You ok or not?

Send ground troops? Can use your brain a bit or not?

Mission over. Poor getting poorer. Rich gettinf richer.

Those americunt weapons sent to Ukraine all lost to Russia(Iran's drones)

(14-04-2024, 08:40 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  Only sgbutt and the dumb Americans will believe this.
plse read the title I am reporting the claims of Israel.i did say it is true or untrue 

if Israel is not hit, then they have no justification to escalate to war. ...

Make love not war Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

https://youtu.be/OobcWT2Ob0Y?si=AczhzrVFo9bDEubE

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Thought a 9yo girl was injured? How did she get injured if all the weapons missed? Israel attacked the girl themselves?

Iran is shaking in its pants right now after attacking Israel

[Image: Prophecy.jpg]

(15-04-2024, 08:19 AM)Raphael05 Wrote:  Thought a 9yo girl was injured? How did she get injured if all the weapons missed? Israel attacked the girl themselves?

Missiles, bombs and grenades have shrapnel or fragments thrown out by an explosion.