China and Japan are headed to war, here's why

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y3JNtNrXNc

some comments ...

" Taiwan, United States, Philippines, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia “The Dragon Hunters” VS. China, North Korea "

" Japan already lost the war, and it hasn't even Startin "

" American lives are expensive. Japanese lives cheap. U dont feed a dog which cannot bite or bark. US vassal state since 1945. Dont call the bluff. Its not even a paper tiger but a dead cat. Never learn her lessons of defeat n humiliations. "

" China would be crazy to attack Japan. Japan signed a defense pact with the U.K. The U.K. is in NATO. That means Article Five would kick into effect. "

What makes you think Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia will join against China

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(09-10-2023, 02:06 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  What makes you think Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia will join against China

Not me, is some of the comments from that video.

(09-10-2023, 02:07 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Not me, is some of the comments from that video.

Then the maker of the video is stupiak.

(09-10-2023, 02:12 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Then the maker of the video is stupiak.

I also don't know why he claim that

partly as I already mention Under Xi times he Surely will , want to take back Taiwan before his term end as President.
He want to make people remember him as the next Mao.
Xi is More busy on taking back Taiwan. Why wanna war with Japan.

[[ForeverAlone]] dateline='[url=tel:1696832094' Wrote:  1696832094[/url]']

I also don't know why he claim that

partly as I already mention Under Xi times he Surely will , want to take back Taiwan before his term end as President.

Dunt think Xi wants to invade Japan…many westerners thought China is like another Nazi Germany or Imperial Japan that wants to invade other countries, many of them dunt even know Taiwanese are actually Chinese.

(09-10-2023, 02:14 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I also don't know why he claim that

Jippon is bery lonley as S.kumchi dun wanna piss off Fatty Xi. Who else in that region wanna mess around with Fatty Xi