Israeli embassy told to take down 'completely unacceptable'

Israeli embassy told to take down 'completely unacceptable' Facebook post about Palestine: Shanmugam

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...032024_cna

Did Israel embassy taken it down?

If don't take down, what will happen?

Should not take down as it is telling the truth.

nudie

Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Gstalk's post

(25-03-2024, 02:18 PM)Gstalk Wrote:  Should not take down as it is telling the truth.

nudie

LOL

Totally false what they said.

The Quran never once mentioned a country called Israel.
Question 

(25-03-2024, 02:13 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Did Israel embassy taken it down?
If don't take down, what will happen?

Anti-Singapore Scythian diam diam liao... Big Grin

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/p...-shanmugam

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

(25-03-2024, 02:18 PM)Gstalk Wrote:  Should not take down as it is telling the truth.

nudie

Errr.. Israel gov apologsed to SG for the Falsehood by one of its embassy official in SG...

And he was kicked out of SG leh. Big Grin

nudie

I am curious - Have u went to church to pray-pray-praise-praise  today boh ? Big Grin

What thing they said ? Quite sometime : no recall leh. Bad or no bad for Palestinian ?

(25-03-2024, 02:22 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  LOL

Totally false what they said.

The Quran never once mentioned a country called Israel.

But the Koran mentioned Judea 25 times. But as for Palestine, zero times. Why Palestine was not mentioned at all? I rest my case.

Rotfl

(30-06-2024, 01:42 PM)Gstalk Wrote:  But the Koran mentioned Judea 25 times. But as for Palestine, zero times. Why Palestine was not mentioned at sll? I rest my case.

Rotfl

Errmmm... no. I don't remember ever seeing Judea mentioned in the Quran.

Please show me coz I may be wrong.

(30-06-2024, 01:42 PM)Gstalk Wrote:  But the Koran mentioned Judea 25 times. But as for Palestine, zero times. Why Palestine was not mentioned at all? I rest my case.
Rotfl

Izzit ? I thought both the koran and bible was written by the same author ?

I know both versions didn't mention about Science and Maths...only Hell and Heaven leh...

I rest my case. Big Grin

Singapore has a constitution tt allows everyone the right to religious belief. Anyone can propagate his belief so long it is as it is not against the law.  Dun think UN has such rules although it is not an appropriate premise to propagate but he was trying to use bible to prove tt Israel is their land. Is there anything wrong?