Israel seized 800 hectares in Westbank. Deals fresh blow to Palestinian statehood

(05-07-2024, 07:58 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  How do you know if that is true?

of course

motherfarker satan like you will always twist it your farking ways

(05-07-2024, 07:59 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  of course

motherfarker satan like you will always twist it your farking ways

I thought Christians have the holy spirit in them. Is that your holy spirit talking?

(05-07-2024, 08:01 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I thought Christians have the holy spirit in them. Is that your holy spirit talking?

i am sorry
dont worry about the holy spirt
there is no other way to talk to a lying twisting Satan like you
you are ok with it
you motherfarking satan

(05-07-2024, 08:02 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  i am sorry
dont worry about the holy spirt
you are ok with it
you motherfarking satan

By the fruits you shall know them.

Your fruits are all vulgar. Your holy spirit produces bad fruits.

(05-07-2024, 08:11 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  By the fruits you shall know them.

Your fruits are all vulgar. Your holy spirit produces bad fruits.

dont worry about us motherfarker satan
you  are going to hell without eating any fruits

dont worry motherfarker satan

(05-07-2024, 08:16 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  dont worry about us motherfarker satan
you  are going to hell without eating any fruits

I'm just showing you the fruits of your holy spirit. 

Jesus said, it is not what you put in your mouth but what comes out of it that defiles you. Based on the vulgarity you're spewing, you are surely a defiled person.

(05-07-2024, 09:25 AM)Bw2023 Wrote:  By stealing such a huge piece of land what comes next is the slaughtering of the native Palestinians.

Of course the natives who have been living on their land for generations will not leave voluntarily.

Natives ?   LOL!!   

Sounds like the dumb hoe in the video below, who can't tell the diff between 1st & 2nd WW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egb9ocBM2sA

(05-07-2024, 08:01 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I thought Christians have the holy spirit in them. Is that your holy spirit talking?

There are false Christians lah, Ali! Big Grin Not all who called Jesus Lord are saved lah!

(05-07-2024, 08:19 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I'm just showing you the fruits of your holy spirit. 

Jesus said, it is not what you put in your mouth but what comes out of it that defiles you. Based on the vulgarity you're spewing, you are surely a defiled person.

you dont understand anything what jesus do and what jesus said

you are not worthy being jesus interpreter nor are you worthy of quoting what jesus said

u  motherfarker satan

(05-07-2024, 07:50 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Their Bible allows them to do that. They can kill women and children with impunity because their Bible says they can. They can flatten the city and destroy the water supply, all because the Bible allows them to do that.

For us, we cannot do that. We cannot even harm trees in warfare. What more women and children.

[Image: Some-War-Ethics-in-Islam.jpg]

I agreed that they were very cruel lah! Big Grin Now also lah!

(05-07-2024, 08:24 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  dont worry motherfarker satan
you dont understand anything what jesus do and what jesus said

you are not worthy being jesus interpreter nor are you worthy of quoting what jesus said

u  motherfarker satan

I didn't interpret anything. The words of Jesus are clear and unambiguous. What comes out of your mouth defiles you. 

Obviously, being a Christian does not make you a better person. Instead, you turned into a vulgar person.

(05-07-2024, 08:46 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I didn't interpret anything. The words of Jesus are clear and unambiguous. What comes out of your mouth defiles you. 

Obviously, being a Christian does not make you a better person. Instead, you turned into a vulgar person.

i am sorry
you are ok with it
you motherfarking satan

(05-07-2024, 08:50 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  i am sorry
you are ok with it
you motherfarking satan

I forgive you but I would like to see you become a better person. 

The good person out of the good treasure of his heart produces good, and the evil person out of his evil treasure produces evil, for out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks. - Luke 6

(05-07-2024, 07:50 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Their Bible allows them to do that. They can kill women and children with impunity because their Bible says they can. They can flatten the city and destroy the water supply, all because the Bible allows them to do that.

For us, we cannot do that. We cannot even harm trees in warfare. What more women and children.

[Image: Some-War-Ethics-in-Islam.jpg]

Rotfl you want to reminisce about the time your prophet spent in Banu Qurayza? Or you prefer to bring out the life of Muhammad for discussion?

(05-07-2024, 09:00 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Rotfl you want to reminisce about the time your prophet spent in Banu Qurayza?

You want to spread more lies?

(05-07-2024, 08:59 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I forgive you but I would like to see you become a better person. 

The good person out of the good treasure of his heart produces good, and the evil person out of his evil treasure produces evil, for out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks. - Luke 6

Wah...now quote the Bible verses liao....I like it! Big Grin
The Quran praises the Bible as God’s preserved truth

(05-07-2024, 08:59 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I forgive you but I would like to see you become a better person. 

fake saint are the devil keep twisting the bible
you motherfarking satan

(05-07-2024, 09:02 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  You want to spread more lies?

What is written in the biography of Muhammad cannot be a lie right ...

(05-07-2024, 09:07 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Wah...now quote the Bible verses liao....I like it! Big Grin
The Quran praises the Bible as God’s preserved truth

The Quran never once mentions the Bible.

The Quran mentions the Torah, the Injil, and the Psalms, but not the Bible. The Quran also states that people have put in the Bible their own words and fooled people into thinking it is God's words.

Leading Christian scholars today admit that the Bible is not preserved. The fact that it has a lot of contradictions means the Bible has both truth and falsehood.

(05-07-2024, 09:10 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  What is written in the biography of Muhammad cannot be a lie right ...

It can be wrong.

(05-07-2024, 09:15 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  It can be wrong.

How many wrongs have you found?
If it doesn't suit your agenda...it is all wrong lah!

Moslems have already accepted the truth and move on...and you are still here playing with the idea that the book of Muhammad does not contain the truths....

(05-07-2024, 09:25 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  How many wrongs have you found?
If it doesn't suit your agenda...it is all wrong lah!

Moslems have already accepted the truth and move on...and you are still here playing with the idea that the book of Muhammad does not contain the truths....

Please don't speak for Muslims. You do not know enough.

I have never read that book so I cannot tell you if I have found any wrongs in it.

(05-07-2024, 09:15 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  The Quran never once mentions the Bible.

The Quran mentions the Torah, the Injil, and the Psalms, but not the Bible. The Quran also states that people have put in the Bible their own words and fooled people into thinking it is God's words.

Leading Christian scholars today admit that the Bible is not preserved. The fact that it has a lot of contradictions means the Bible has both truth and falsehood.

The history of the Quran gives us no confidence that it contains the original words of Muhammad.... Big Grin

At best, Islam can claim the modern Quran to be the same words approved by the third Islamic caliph after a process of controlled editing....

In contrast, history says the Bible was preserved explicitly as a result of its uncontrolled copying process, which made the Bible immune to any attempts at editing or redaction.

nudie

(05-07-2024, 09:27 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Please don't speak for Muslims. You do not know enough.

I have never read that book so I cannot tell you if I have found any wrongs in it.

Your role model leh and you don even know his life!!
What a hypocrite
If you have not read his book..how can you be sure that there are wrong findings!  Big Grin

If his book can contain wrongs...eerh..how abt the Quran?

(05-07-2024, 09:27 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  The history of the Quran gives us no confidence that it contains the original words of Muhammad.... Big Grin

At best, Islam can claim the modern Quran to be the same words approved by the third Islamic caliph after a process of controlled editing....

In contrast, history says the Bible was preserved explicitly as a result of its uncontrolled copying process, which made the Bible immune to any attempts at editing or redaction.

nudie

It has been proven that the Bible has forgeries in them. The best example is 1 John 5:7 which almost all Christian scholars have agreed that it is a forgery. They also said the last ending of Mark is also a forgery. 

As for the Quran, ALL Muslim scholars say it is preserved, pristine. Do you think you know better than our scholars?

(05-07-2024, 09:29 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Your role model leh and you don even know his life!!
What a hypocrite
If you have not read his book..how can you be sure that there are wrong findings!  Big Grin

Our scholars said so. That's how I can be sure that there are inaccuracies in that book.

I know my prophet better than I know my own father or my own son. 

But you don't even know your God's name or your Holy Spirit's name.

(05-07-2024, 09:32 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Our scholars said so. That's how I can be sure that there are inaccuracies in that book.

I know my prophet better than I know my own father or my own son. 

But you don't even know your God's name or your Holy Spirit's name.

If there are inaccuracies...why is the book published and put out for sale? Are they using the prophet's name to make some money? Big Grin 

I would like to read what your scholars said abt the book...

Sorry hor...The Holy Spirit is no angel jibril...sorry. Big Grin .Jibril is the moslem Holy spirit...
So confusing the Quran...it is either an angel or the Holy Spirit...no wait..Jibril is holding 2 positions...multi tasking..  Big Grin

(05-07-2024, 09:30 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  It has been proven that the Bible has forgeries in them. The best example is 1 John 5:7 which almost all Christian scholars have agreed that it is a forgery. They also said the last ending of Mark is also a forgery. 

As for the Quran, ALL Muslim scholars say it is preserved, pristine. Do you think you know better than our scholars?

Yeah right....your scholars will sell a tahi for a price if they have to Big Grin

(05-07-2024, 09:43 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  If there are inaccuracies...why is the book published and put out on sale? Are they using the prophet's name to make some money? Big Grin 

I would like to read what your scholars said abt the book...

Sorry hor...The Holy Spirit is no angel jibril...sorry. Big Grin .Jibril is the moslem Holy spirit...
So confusing the Quran...it is either an angel or the Holy Spirit...no wait..Jibril is holding 2 positions...multi tasking..  Big Grin

Of course, Jibril is not your Holy Spirit, and especially not that vulgar G's holy spirit either.

Jibril is an angel. He is holy and he is a spirit, ergo holy spirit. No confusion.

Jesus said the 1st person of the Trinity is the ONLY TRUE GOD (John 17:3). That makes the other 2 persons of the Trinity a false god, no?

(05-07-2024, 09:44 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Yeah right....your scholars will sell a tahi for a price if they have to Big Grin

You don't even know what your scholars are saying about your Bible. The good news is, I am here to educate you so please pay attention to everything I say to you and fact-check them.