Koreans Go on Japanese Shopping Spree as Yen Plummets

https://english.chosun.com/site/data/htm...00433.html

Singaporeans too.

So is everywhere

I was there for 10 days with my wife and returned to Taiwan last Friday.

My wife bought lots of cosmetics and gifts for herself and her relatives.
[+] 1 user Likes kangtangman's post

(12-11-2023, 12:09 PM)theold Wrote:  https://english.chosun.com/site/data/htm...00433.html

How come sgbutt Puki-me shitexchange grotesqueness revealer teaserteam never come out from their arsehole and sceam " Japan Collapsed"???!!!

(12-11-2023, 01:05 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  I was there for 10 days with my wife and returned to Taiwan last Friday.

How long is the flight from taipei to tokyo ?

Smile

(12-11-2023, 01:51 PM)Niubee Wrote:  How long is the flight from taipei to tokyo ?

Just 2.5 hrs into Osaka and 3.5 hrs from Tokyo.
[+] 1 user Likes kangtangman's post

Japan will be my next solo f&e destination after Switzerland  Music

(12-11-2023, 02:09 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  Japan will be my next solo f&e destination after Switzerland  Music

Remember to support their Fukushima seafood restaurant hor...

UN and Jap's ex PM Abe had certified Jap seafood are safer than the UV radiation you exposed to when standing under the SG afternoon sun.

Big Grin

[Image: OIP.5xA8Dv-1mbRRt11jvu_SswHaEo?pid=ImgDet&rs=1]

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013
[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

(12-11-2023, 01:05 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  I was there for 10 days with my wife and returned to Taiwan last Friday.

Wow cosmetic....can open shop in Sg sure earn money
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

(12-11-2023, 03:36 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Wow cosmetic....can open shop in Sg sure earn money

Eh, the quantity bought was gifts for my wife’s relative. Not enough to open shop. But I must say their products are cheap, even their SKII are cheaper than Singapore around 12-15%.

Travelling to Japan, can travel to another country and then divert there. It can be cheaper this way.

The Lotte Duty Free shop is big and have lots of lucky draws. Buy-lucky draws, buy-luck draws…

(12-11-2023, 06:04 PM)theold Wrote:  Travelling to Japan, can travel to another country and then divert there. It can be cheaper this way.

The Lotte Duty Free shop is big and have lots of lucky draws. Buy-lucky draws, buy-luck draws…

Frankly I don’t think Lotte Duty Free is anyway cheaper than Duty Free Store itself. I used to buy wine and cigar from our Changi airport traveling out, now that they have changed to Lotte DFS. I don’t think their price are good.

More importantly their wine and cigar selections are limited and rather costly than before. Just my opinion.

(12-11-2023, 02:09 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  Japan will be my next solo f&e destination after Switzerland  Music

f&e ----- F...k and ejaculate

(12-11-2023, 06:16 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  Frankly I don’t think Lotte Duty Free is anyway cheaper than Duty Free Store itself. I used to buy wine and cigar from our Changi airport traveling out, now that they have changed to Lotte DFS. I don’t think their price are good.

More importantly their wine and cigar selections are limited and rather costly than before. Just my opinio

For Lotte DFS in Shinjuku, at that time most of the products had lucky draws. This means you buy, they would give you vouchers and luck draws. With that, you buy again, there were the lucky draws again.

Even in Jakarta, the duty-free can be cheaper than here and with free gifts.