Homeowner pays $4,725 for smart lighting in new BTO, ends up going

Homeowner pays $4,725 for smart lighting in new BTO, ends up going to toilet in darkness most of time

http://tinyurl.com/tfhjrdpw

What the F?
No manual intervention if system fails?
Really cockup!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

[Image: Screenshot-20231227-005558-Gallery.jpg]

Use false ceiling neater. Lights fans are voice and wifi controlled
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

Should say which company leh. Like that we can avoid mah.
[+] 1 user Likes Levin's post

(28-12-2023, 03:48 PM)Levin Wrote:  Should say which company leh. Like that we can avoid mah.

Quote:Stomp has contacted the company for more info.
 Can ask stomp

You need to have good WiFi everywhere.
Always ask for.manual switches in case.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

[Image: chengsiuchou-big-time.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

Not a gd idea to use dedicated monitor panel. Use phone apps better

[Image: spit-take-drink.gif]

(28-12-2023, 06:01 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  [Image: chengsiuchou-big-time.gif]

I think I have watch thisTV drama in the 80s.  I like to watch again. What is the Title of this drama? Any link?
[+] 1 user Likes Goldmine's post

(28-12-2023, 08:12 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  I think I have watch thisTV drama in the 80s.  I like to watch again. What is the Title of this drama? Any link?

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...JwO1HjHHDX
[+] 3 users Like Levin's post

(28-12-2023, 08:28 PM)Levin Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...JwO1HjHHDX

Thank you very much. Will watch it soon.
[+] 1 user Likes Goldmine's post

Think at this rate of using wireless, many would have suffer from cancer soon.

(28-12-2023, 08:12 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  I think I have watch thisTV drama in the 80s.  I like to watch again. What is the Title of this drama? Any link?
I also want to know how you watched it in the 80s when the show was filmed in early 1992 and aired on TVB on 5 Oct to 27 Nov 1992.

(28-12-2023, 11:28 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  I also want to know how you watched it in the 80s when the show was filmed in early 1992 and aired on TVB on 5 Oct to 27 Nov 1992.

Oops! should be in the 90s' not 80s'. Finger too fat.

Maybe Call your MP @ 3 am for help whenever you go pee..

NSmen practise ghost walk

(28-12-2023, 03:45 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-20231227-005558-Gallery.jpg]

Use false ceiling neater. Lights fans are voice and wifi controlled

The problem with this design is embedded dust inside the L Box. How often are you going to clean the dust?
In Sg if you never clean the dust for 1 week, you can clearly see a layer of dust on your tv console.

If you are free, use a cane to remove the dust under your fridge by using stroking method. You will be surprised.

[Image: IMG-3163.jpg]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(29-12-2023, 05:27 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  The problem with this design is embedded dust inside the L Box. How often are you going to clean the dust?
In Sg if you never clean the dust for 1 week, you can clearly see a layer of dust on your tv console.

If you are free, use a cane to remove the dust under your fridge by using stroking method. You will be surprised.

[Image: IMG-3163.jpg]

Not much dust at 40th floor, and the occupants no complaint