Israel warns of ‘all-out war’ after Hezbollah publishes video of military sites

(20-06-2024, 09:24 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Israel will destroy Lebanon like Palestine lah! Big Grin

Israel Hamas War back by Iran gangs in Lebanon...huat arhh. Clapping Tongue

https://www.youtube.com/live/GKfldg7ksKM...72uUzDru2c
[+] 1 user Likes Tee tiong huat's post

(24-06-2024, 10:51 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Israel Hamas War back by Iran gangs in Lebanon...huat arhh. Clapping Tongue

https://www.youtube.com/live/GKfldg7ksKM...72uUzDru2c

Israel will wipe off the entire Gaza Strip lah! Big Grin Strip naked lah!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(24-06-2024, 11:43 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Israel will wipe off the entire Gaza Strip lah! Big Grin Strip naked lah!

I believe Lebanon too if Hisballer launched their attacks from there.
[+] 1 user Likes Goldmine's post

(24-06-2024, 01:41 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  I believe Lebanon too if Hisballer launched their attacks from there.

ALL no fight with Israel lah! Big Grin

(24-06-2024, 01:56 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  ALL no fight with Israel lah! Big Grin

Israel had no choice.  Israel was forced into this war in Gaza.

(24-06-2024, 02:01 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  Israel had no choice.  Israel was forced into this war in Gaza.

Hamas started lah! Big Grin

(24-06-2024, 02:14 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Hamas started lah! Big Grin

It started in the late 20th century when the Zionists decided to establish a Jewish state in Palestine. At that time, the population there was mainly Arabs. To achieve their dream of a Jewish state, the Zionists must get rid of the Arabs.

Fast forward about 100+ years, Hamas came into existence.

Now, is it right for you to say Hamas started it? Are you going to ignore history?

(24-06-2024, 03:24 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  It started in the late 20th century when the Zionists decided to establish a Jewish state in Palestine. At that time, the population there was mainly Arabs. To achieve their dream of a Jewish state, the Zionists must get rid of the Arabs.

Fast forward about 100+ years, Hamas came into existence.

Now, is it right for you to say Hamas started it? Are you going to ignore history?

Actually I didn't know much about that part of history before Hamas attacked Israel on October 7 last year lah! Big Grin I thought they were all peaceful neighbours lah! But I heard and read about Palestinians and Israelites quarrels and fights since Bible times lah!

(24-06-2024, 11:43 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Israel will wipe off the entire Gaza Strip lah! Big Grin Strip naked lah!

If Israel wipe out Palestine...the Quranic prophecy will also go down the long kang  Big Grin

(24-06-2024, 04:14 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Actually I didn't know much about that part of history before Hamas attacked Israel on October 7 last year lah! Big Grin I thought they were all peaceful neighbours lah! But I heard and read about Palestinians and Israelites quarrels and fights since Bible times lah!

During biblical times, there were no Muslims there. 

The biblical Israelites fought with Midianites, Canaanites, Amalekites, and others but we don't need to go into biblical history. We only need to go back to when Zionism entered Palestine, which happened in modern times.

The part you need to know is the ethnic cleansing of the Arabs from that land so the Zionists can have a Jewish state. Remember, they must have > 75% majority in Israel if they want to have a Jewish state. Do you support the Zionist ideology of forming a Jewish state of Israel? If you support that ideology, that makes you a Zionist and that means you support ethnic cleansing.

(24-06-2024, 04:30 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  If Israel wipe out Palestine...the Quranic prophecy will also go down the long kang  Big Grin

What Quranic prophecy?

(24-06-2024, 04:33 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  What Quranic prophecy?

https://www.alhakam.org/what-does-the-qu...palestine/

(24-06-2024, 04:33 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  What Quranic prophecy?

Don come and tell me I'm spreading falsehoods hor.....it is only for pleasure reading...

(24-06-2024, 04:53 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  https://www.alhakam.org/what-does-the-qu...palestine/

Do you know if that site is mainstream Islam or a fringe group?

(24-06-2024, 04:57 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Do you know if that site is mainstream Islam or a fringe group?

You read and you tell me....it could be a mix of both...

(24-06-2024, 04:30 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  If Israel wipe out Palestine...the Quranic prophecy will also go down the long kang  Big Grin

Let's put aside the Quran for a moment. 

If Israel is victorious, that means the Messiah that they have been waiting for will have arrived, and the Jews will control the world. Christianity will be eradicated because it will be proven false when the Messiah is not Jesus the son of Mary peace be upon him.
[+] 1 user Likes Ali Imran's post

(24-06-2024, 04:59 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You read and you tell me....it could be a mix of both...

You need to know that before you make your statement.

(24-06-2024, 05:03 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Let's put aside the Quran for a moment. 

If Israel is victorious, that means the Messiah that they have been waiting for will have arrived, and the Jews will control the world. Christianity will be eradicated because it will be proven false when the Messiah is not Jesus the son of Mary peace be upon him.

I don know where you get that from.

God will continue to move Israel to the center stage of the world’s attention.... To ignore Israel is to become more irrelevant in our current world. And to ignore prophecies about Israel’s return to the land is to ignore God’s plan for the end of the age....

(24-06-2024, 05:11 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I don know where you get that from.

God will continue to move Israel to the center stage of the world’s attention.... To ignore Israel is to become more irrelevant in our current world. And to ignore prophecies about Israel’s return to the land is to ignore God’s plan for the end of the age....

Where did you get all that information about God's plans? Is it from the Bible? If so, why do you assume the Bible is reliable in predicting the future? 

Would you like to know about failed prophecies in the Bible?

aiyeah

if over there no war
we wont be here

when did war ever stop over there?

(24-06-2024, 04:32 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  During biblical times, there were no Muslims there. 

The biblical Israelites fought with Midianites, Canaanites, Amalekites, and others but we don't need to go into biblical history. We only need to go back to when Zionism entered Palestine, which happened in modern times.

The part you need to know is the ethnic cleansing of the Arabs from that land so the Zionists can have a Jewish state. Remember, they must have > 75% majority in Israel if they want to have a Jewish state. Do you support the Zionist ideology of forming a Jewish state of Israel? If you support that ideology, that makes you a Zionist and that means you support ethnic cleansing.

I pray and hope that they will shake hands and make friends lah! Big Grin

(24-06-2024, 05:19 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Where did you get all that information about God's plans? Is it from the Bible? If so, why do you assume the Bible is reliable in predicting the future? 

Would you like to know about failed prophecies in the Bible?

Big Grin you expect me to trust Muh and his Quran for references?

(24-06-2024, 05:36 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Big Grin you expect me to trust Muh and his Quran for references?

No, of course not. I don't expect that from you.

But you made statements as though you know so I'm asking where you got all that from. If you say Bible, I will then ask you why you assume the Bible is reliable in predicting future events.

(24-06-2024, 05:33 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I pray and hope that they will shake hands and make friends lah! Big Grin

Prayer alone is not enough. We must stand together in condemnation of Israel.

Will you stand with me?

(24-06-2024, 04:32 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  During biblical times, there were no Muslims there. 

The Bible says that Jesus Christ the Lord is delaying His coming as it's not His will that anyone should perish but all to come to repentance lah! Big Grin That means everyone still has a chance to be saved lah!

(24-06-2024, 06:17 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Prayer alone is not enough. We must stand together in condemnation of Israel.

Will you stand with me?

I can't condemn anyone lah! Big Grin I must pray for all to be saved lah!

(24-06-2024, 06:21 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I can't condemn anyone lah! Big Grin I must pray for all to be saved lah!

Do you support what Israel is doing?

(24-06-2024, 06:24 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Do you support what Israel is doing?

No lah! Big Grin Gone too far liao lah!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(24-06-2024, 06:03 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  No, of course not. I don't expect that from you.

But you made statements as though you know so I'm asking where you got all that from. If you say Bible, I will then ask you why you assume the Bible is reliable in predicting future events.

The Bible predicted that the Israelites would be completely removed from their homeland... and then, much much later, returned to it. This happened in 1948!

(24-06-2024, 08:29 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  The Bible predicted that the Israelites would be completely removed from their homeland... and then, much much later, returned to it. This happened in 1948!

Interesting topic.

Can you show us where in the Bible does it say that? Also, do you think the Zionists like Netanyahu are descendants of the children of Israel?