Israeli Labanon invasion ...War lasted 1 month.

End up being a one city fight with Israeli shelling and using artillery then going in with land forces.

After that they blockade the city than start negotiations.

I dont think the Russians will go jn to fight building by building in Ukraine. They will put the city under seige with shelling then try to empty the whole city...as the civilians will try to get out once supplies run out.

Quote:On 12 July 2006, in an incident known as Zar'it-Shtula incident, the Hezbollah initiated diversionary rocket attacks on Israeli military positions near the coast and near the Israeli border village of Zar'it,[17] while another Hezbollah group crossed from Lebanon into Israel and ambushed two Israeli Army vehicles, killing three Israeli soldiers and seizing two.[67][68]

Hezbollah promptly demanded the release of Lebanese prisoners held by Israel, including Samir Kuntar and an alleged surviving perpetrator of the Coastal Road massacre, in exchange for the release of the captured soldiers.[69]

Heavy fire between the sides was exchanged across the length of the Blue Line, with Hezbollah targeting IDF positions near Israeli towns.[17]

Thus began the 2006 Lebanon War. Israel responded with massive airstrikes and artillery fire on targets throughout Lebanon, an air and naval blockade, and a ground invasion of southern Lebanon. In Lebanon the conflict killed over 1,100 people, including combatants,[70][71][72][73][74][75] severely damaged infrastructure, and displaced about one million people. Israel suffered 42 civilian deaths as a result of prolonged rocket attacks being launched into northern Israel causing the displacement of half a million Israelis.[76] Normal life across much of Lebanon and northern Israel was disrupted, in addition to the deaths in combat.

A United Nations-brokered ceasefire went into effect on 14 August 2006. The blockade was lifted on 8 September.[77]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

https://www.indiatoday.in/world/russia-u...2022-03-07

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Putin is very kind to Ukrainians!

Israel is very strong while Lebanon is just a buffer state created by the Arabs to block Israel and Lebanon is very weak country, not like Ukraine.