Israeli embassy in Singapore told to take down Facebook post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByTEG4dMkh4
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Should not take down as it is telling the truth.

nudie

Laughing

(25-03-2024, 02:26 PM)Gstalk Wrote:  Should not take down as it is telling the truth.

nudie

But it is false or at best, misleading.

So yes, take it down I say.

(25-03-2024, 02:29 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  But it is false or at best, misleading.

So yes, take it down I say.
File a police report and then, follow by..
Take legal action and sue Israel ambassador in high court

(25-03-2024, 02:31 PM)Scythian Wrote:  File a police report and then, follow by..

I'm already happy with our government for making them take it down.
[+] 2 users Like Ali Imran's post

"ASTONISHING ATTEMPT TO REWRITE HISTORY"

The Singapore government has made its views on the Facebook post "very clear" to the Israeli embassy...It is wrong to selectively point to religious texts to make a political point. Even worse, in this current situation, for the Israeli embassy to make use of the Quran for this purpose. The writer of the post should look at (United Nations) regulations, see if Israel's actions in the past few decades have been consistent with international law, before trying to rewrite history." - Shanmugam

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

But I thought SG support Israeli?

(25-03-2024, 02:26 PM)Gstalk Wrote:  Should not take down as it is telling the truth.

nudie

Israel is a little EVIL EMPIRE trying to stir up hatred in Sg!  Angry

(25-03-2024, 02:41 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  But I thought SG support Israeli?

I'd be ashamed of my country of they support a criminal state.

(25-03-2024, 02:43 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I'd be ashamed of my country of they support a criminal state.

Israel has committed and is still committing genocide!  Angry
[+] 1 user Likes alanis's post

Shammuganm has spoken and put SG Gov position across to Israel today.. Clapping

When a county uses religion to justify colonization and invasion of someone's land...by citing text from bible. If everyone does that then what's the point of International Law and UN ?

[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

(25-03-2024, 02:43 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I'd be ashamed of my country of they support a criminal state.

" In February 2017, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu became the first Israeli prime minister to visit Singapore in 30 years. Singapore does not recognise the State of Palestine, although the country has always supported a negotiated two-state solution.
"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel%E2%..._relations

(25-03-2024, 02:41 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  But I thought SG support Israeli?

Don't act blur lah - Everyone knows SG supports Israel right to exist, just as much as the right of Palestinian to their statehood.

Hence SG, like over 95% of the world, supports the 2-State-Solution....which the current extremist gov of Israel now reject.

[Image: sddefault.jpg]

(25-03-2024, 02:45 PM)Manthink Wrote:  When a county uses religion to justify colonization and invasion of someone's land...by citing text from bible.
If everyone does that then what's the point of International Law and UN ?

Big Grin

China can quote 山海经 to rule the whole world!  Rotfl

(25-03-2024, 02:48 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  " In February 2017, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu became the first Israeli prime minister to visit Singapore in 30 years. Singapore does not recognise the State of Palestine, although the country has always supported a negotiated two-state solution.
"

Yes, but that has changed very recently.

(25-03-2024, 02:48 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  " In February 2017, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu became the first Israeli prime minister to visit Singapore in 30 years. Singapore does not recognise the State of Palestine, although the country has always supported a negotiated two-state solution."

Errr...ever heard of Palestine Authority  Rolleyes

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...eh-3028421

(25-03-2024, 02:50 PM)alanis Wrote:  China can quote 山海经 to rule the whole world!  Rotfl

If the Chinese had behave like those Europeans had done in last 500 years using religion and guns, China would have ruled the World long ago...not by god or holy-molly-sales-stories, but by simply trade and commerce. Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

There are MOE teachers that told the student the bible is a true history book.

No killing. 
Killing of innocent lives is wrong. 
Stop it.

(25-03-2024, 02:31 PM)Scythian Wrote:  File a police report and then, follow by..

When comes to sensitive topics, SG gov is far more effective in taking actions than most countries....including those so-called "democratic" ones.

Best e.g. is LKY's "White Trash" warning to the Aussies which  still ring true today. Big Grin

What post is he talking about..anyone got screenshot

(25-03-2024, 03:07 PM)Manthink Wrote:  When comes to sensitive topics, SG gov is far more effective in taking actions than most countries....including those so-called "democratic" ones.

Best e.g. is LKY's "White Trash" warning to the Aussies which  still ring true today. Big Grin
Latest World's Happiest Country Ranking

10. Australia (12th in 2023)

30. Singapore (25th in 2023)

Why such a drop for Singapore's ranking?

(25-03-2024, 03:25 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Latest World's Happiest Country Ranking
10. Australia (12th in 2023)
30. Singapore (25th in 2023)
Why such a drop for Singapore's ranking?

LOL! Why an Aussie suddenly turn to "happiness" ranking to make a point that his country is nothing more than a colony of America and a tourist attraction for the Chinese & SGreans ? Big Grin

(25-03-2024, 03:20 PM)BigNLong Wrote:  What post is he talking about..anyone got screenshot

Can you find it yourself ?

(25-03-2024, 03:06 PM)Migrant Wrote:  No killing. 
Killing of innocent lives is wrong. 
Stop it.

Ya lor, the terrorists in Gaza fired so many killer missiles into Israel which killed so many people there.

Thinking

8Umbrella Umbrella

So was the fb post taken down?

Insensitive: YES
Rewrite History: ???

This confirms Erections is cumming.

Suddenly friend friend with islamic causes. Won't be surprise they also start promoting that Jesus, Buddha & Santa is all Palestinians.

Wait suddenly Mat Selamat kena release cos found out he's a 'freedom fighter' & not a "terrorist".

After win, wonder what will be the story ?

Yes, Israel is trying to whitewash history.

Ignore List: Oyk
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post

Quick.. PROFMA Israeli embassy.. Sue the bugger who made the post defamation.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..