wow snec 1st appt (refer by polyclinic ) need to wait 8 mths

(17-10-2023, 12:41 PM)talky Wrote:  after 1st appt may need to wait another 6-12 mths for operation to remove cataracts

any way to beat the long Q OTHER THAN GOING TO PTE OPHTHALOLOGISTS ? ?

OR going pte to snec may cut the q by few mths ?
means your condition is not that critical, can wait.

(18-10-2023, 04:20 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  means your condition is not that critical, can wait.

i see thigs hazy

even the polyclinic saud waiting time is ard 2 mths v clear he is not aware such a long waiting time

hearsay

now under oyk should be improving....

the days under that fatso gan bo yong were the worst of all
nothing outta him...
zero development zero improvement
got problems/mistakes pushed away everything

what is the price difference in prices n how much can save  btwn  hv operation at snec as a pte patient(becos wants to cut q) as compared to having operation in pte hospital or pte clinic 

pte hospital or pte clinic opeartion is ard 3.5k to 10k just for an eye MediSave can claim $2450

(20-10-2023, 11:27 AM)talky Wrote:  what is the price difference in prices n how much can save  btwn  hv operation at snec as a pte patient(becos wants to cut q) as compared to having operation in pte hospital or pte clinic 

pte hospital or pte clinic opeartion is ard 3.5k to 10k just for an eye MediSave can claim $2450

Why dun you explore cataract surgery in Malaysia and compare the price? I think it should be a lot cheaper and faster.

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(20-10-2023, 11:45 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Why dun you explore cataract surgery in Malaysia and compare the price? I think it should be a lot cheaper and faster.

anyone has infor on whole package cost of catracts operartion in malaysia,can use medisave n pte insurance claim fr ntuc health ?