Israeli soldier attacks Netanyahu : You ruin Israel!

[Image: bScUZXw.jpg]

An Israeli soldier attacked Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu during his visit to a military base, accusing him of killing his friends and sabotaging Israel.

The soldier attacked Netanyahu with profanity, and held him responsible for the killing of his friends.

He said: "All my friends were slaughtered. You ruined Israel."

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

This guy kept doing illegal acts violating the UN resolution. Purposely let people settle on Palestian areas and allow members of his govt to desecrate the Islamic holy site. Obama told him to stop as there will be consequences.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/poll-80-of...-failures/

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12664565/yair-netanyahu-benjamin-son-idf-reservists-miami.html
Where's Bibi's boy? Israeli soldiers blast Benjamin Netanyahu's son ...
17 hours ago ... But Yair has remained in Miami, to the irritation of some of the troops. 'Yair is enjoying his life at Miami Beach while I'm on the front ...

Jialat

(25-10-2023, 07:01 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Where's Bibi's boy? Israeli soldiers blast Benjamin Netanyahu's son ...
17 hours ago ... But Yair has remained in Miami, to the irritation of some of the troops. 'Yair is enjoying his life at Miami Beach while I'm on the front ...

Jialat

It is same as Ukraine Zelensky mah. He got send his close ppl to front lines dun have correct? All these top politicians can only use mouth to talk when come to action his own sons, fathers etc all no need action.

(25-10-2023, 03:00 PM)sgh Wrote:  It is same as Ukraine Zelensky mah. He got send his close ppl to front lines dun have correct? All these top politicians can only use mouth to talk when come to action his own sons, fathers etc all no need action.

That is why don't understand why some people like to get Singapore into the conflict. I believe most parents will be like our elite mini-star, mp and the rich, send their sons oversea at the first sign of trouble. Nobody would want their children to die this way.

So what happen to that soldier now? I think Israel is at war and in time if war this is a death punishment for insubordination of the PM.     Confused

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(25-10-2023, 03:06 PM)Clyde Wrote:  That is why don't understand why some people like to get Singapore into the conflict. I believe most parents will be like our elite mini-star, mp and the rich, send their sons oversea at the first sign of trouble. Nobody would want their children to die this way.
If anything shd happens to our country, all those ministers children shd lead the troops on the frontline. This is what we called patriotic.

(25-10-2023, 03:29 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  If anything shd happens to our country, all those ministers children shd lead the troops on the frontline. This is what we called patriotic.

Rotfl
Rotfl
Laughter-13
Shutup

If it happened in Spore the public will never hear of this news anywhere and the soldier will not even be allowed to finish his speech.