Fit people drink more than those who don’t exercise: study

Fit people drink more than those who don’t exercise: study

https://nypost.com/2021/12/23/fit-people...ise-study/

Highly fit women and men are more likely to consume alcohol than relatively unfit individuals, according to a new study.

Wah so different from the people I know. Most of those fit people I know don't drink much alcohol.
[+] 1 user Likes Levin's post

(24-12-2021, 07:53 AM)Levin Wrote:  Wah so different from the people I know. Most of those fit people I know don't drink much alcohol.

Ang mo and Asia totally different

Stupid study with no practical significance.
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

Drink plain water for sportman and sportwoment it is ?
[+] 1 user Likes FangFang's post

I find these study results quite intriguing. It's not uncommon for fit individuals to enjoy a drink from time to time, as it can be a way to unwind or socialize.

I think it's essential to be mindful of our alcohol consumption and its impact on our overall health.Speaking from personal experience, I once had severe issues with alcohol, which affected both my physical and mental well-being. It was a challenging journey, but I sought help from a nearby rehab center that offered an excellent alcohol addiction rehab program. Through this program, I learned to understand my relationship with alcohol and develop healthier habits.So, while it's interesting to see the connection between fitness and alcohol consumption, individuals must find a balance that works for them and prioritize their health.
[+] 1 user Likes Radagask's post

fit people also take safe and effective mRNA vaccines and stay updated with their latest jabs... Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Geneco's post

(04-02-2024, 01:45 AM)Geneco Wrote:  fit people also take safe and effective mRNA vaccines and stay updated with their latest jabs... Tongue

So fit that mostly died suddenly while jogging.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

No wonder unfit people live longer.