Iswaran’s corruption probe has had ‘big impact’ on West Coast GRC: Desmond Lee

Iswaran’s corruption probe has had ‘big impact’ on West Coast GRC: Desmond Lee 

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/p...esmond-lee
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

Simi probe? He probably run road with his consolidated monthly income.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

(08-01-2024, 09:07 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Simi probe? He probably run road with his consolidated monthly income.

Depends how much of his assets kena frozen already. Chinese saying that monks can run away but temple cannot run.      Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 2 users Like Huliwang's post

(08-01-2024, 09:13 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Depends how much of his assets kena frozen already. Chinese saying that monks can run away but temple cannot run.      Big Grin

He's not convicted yet, nothing being frozen for sure.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

(08-01-2024, 09:22 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  He's not convicted yet, nothing being frozen for sure.

Not sure for corruption suspects.     Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(08-01-2024, 09:28 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Not sure for corruption suspects.     Big Grin

By right should freeze to prevent further mischiefs, but you know for PAP ministers, double standards.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 4 users Like ODA TETSURO's post

(08-01-2024, 09:13 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Depends how much of his assets kena frozen already. Chinese saying that monks can run away but temple cannot run.      Big Grin

Your mother taught you that saying?

According to starfugstk's mother, it should be monks cannot run because nuns are riding horse on them wor.  His mother demonstrated it... Rotfl

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(08-01-2024, 08:58 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Iswaran’s corruption probe has had ‘big impact’ on West Coast GRC: Desmond Lee 

It would be a test of how mature the West Coat voters are.

PAP cannot claim to be a party of "All Saints", in the past, now, and forever into the future.  Even during LKY's time, we had scandals.

People should not merely look at the candidates but also at the party.

They should look at PM Lee and now LW as well.  See who's leading the party.  If the leader or the leader-to-be is corrupt then VTO.

As they say in Chinese, 知人知面不知心。  Just like the SK voters...they were mesmerized by RK, they said she was a  true blue rare Singaporean chiobu.  When she passed them a packet of nasi lemak, they asked for two, one to eat, the other to smell...

When she regaled them with stories about lape, starbfugstk was so happy, he sat on the floor listening while munching his popcorns, chomp chomp chomp, as he sipped his milk with a straw which he somehow found, he wanted to hear the details.  And he got the details.  It was revealed in detail in Parliament that it was a story nia, that cost taxpayers $16K a month for several months.

Will RK cause a dent in SK GRC?  I don't think so.

(08-01-2024, 09:35 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Your mother taught you that saying?

According to starfugstk's mother, it should be monks cannot run because nuns are riding horse on them wor.  His mother demonstrated it... Rotfl

(08-01-2024, 09:35 AM)Oyk Wrote:  My mother taught me how to fûck

[Image: CwHQIEe.jpg]

Laughing Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Observer's post

Immediately after Iswaran's scandal is out, the MP in West Coast quickly went around the neighbourhood to do hosue visit, something he/she has not done all this time. Shows that they are scared.

Ignore List: Oyk
[+] 3 users Like Blasterlord2's post

(08-01-2024, 09:52 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Immediately after Iswaran's scandal is out, the MP in West Coast quickly went around the neighbourhood to do hosue visit, something he/she has not done all this time. Shows that they are scared.

Are you suggesting that the WP team did not do house visits after the RK scandal because they were not scared? Big Grin

(08-01-2024, 09:30 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  By right should freeze to prevent further mischiefs, but you know for PAP ministers, double standards.
By laying off this case for too long and yet getting paid, this wil hv great impact on the coming GE of West Coast.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(08-01-2024, 09:52 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Immediately after Iswaran's scandal is out, the MP in West Coast quickly went around the neighbourhood to do hosue visit, something he/she has not done all this time. Shows that they are scared.
Nothing wil change my mind. I am set for it as who I shd need to vote for with a right choice.
[+] 2 users Like Gemstar's post

已完蛋haven been arrested?
[+] 1 user Likes TopSage's post

Means next GE PSP Bao Jiak already...

[Image: west-coast.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like lioncityftw's post

Asking for mandate to rule when the trust was taken for granted?

Just another brainwashing article to remind voters to hand their balls to ruling party cos lppl lah. Lol

Nice.

(08-01-2024, 10:39 AM)lioncityftw Wrote:  Mean next GE PSP Bo Jiak already...

Under the helm of Tan Cheng Bock, he wil groom many credible and quality candidates who dares to speak up the voices of the people in Parliament. The WP under Pritam Sing is no longer effective and efficient anymore.

If he is extremely loyal, he may do what Teh CW did!  Confused
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(08-01-2024, 08:58 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Iswaran’s corruption probe has had ‘big impact’ on West Coast GRC: Desmond Lee 

I think he is buying himself some insurance
In case he loses as a minister, he can tell his friend he’s expecting it
And Iswaran is to be blamed 

In any case, if papaya still wins
I will have no trust in our electoral system

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 

again 'open and closed' single inverted... how 'BIG' can it be? Rotfl

This Fook Mee Hard is Wendy's sister-in-law. 😅

(08-01-2024, 09:30 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  By right should freeze to prevent further mischiefs, but you know for PAP ministers, double standards.

It is a big lie that obscene pay prevents corruption.  For those like Iswaran who serve in Parliament for the money on offer, there is never enough.  He will steal on top of what he is drawing even if it is enough to feed an average Sinkie family for a lifetime.
[+] 2 users Like EvertonDiehard's post

My family's GP said he almost falls off his chair whenever he is visited by his ruling party MP once every 5 years when the GE is looming.  
[+] 3 users Like EvertonDiehard's post

Jialat. One GRC going to lose.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

after so long, still no sound no colour.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

(08-01-2024, 03:28 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Jialat. One GRC going to lose.
Not just one, it cud be a few. It has yet to be seen soon.

(08-01-2024, 06:10 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Not just one, it cud be a few. It has yet to be seen soon.

Ah Long steps down, another 10% votes going to lose? Who has confident with spare tyre PM?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

Bao Jiak or bo Jiak ?

(08-01-2024, 03:28 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Jialat. One GRC going to lose.

I'm not too hopeful. Election after election I thought they're going to lose more seats but results have shown otherwise. I'm pretty sure that majority of Sporeans are a rapacious and faithless lot who will vote for whoever dangles that carrot in front of them, without any concern how the policies are badly affecting us in the future.

Ignore List: Oyk

Fook Me Hard is not well liked, and the rest of the bunch are unknowns except for Desmond Lee, son of Lee Yock Suan. This GRC is the weakest link in the current lineup. Desmond probably can’t hold the fort.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin