Let’s learn the meaning of 舍车保帅

Anyone knows the meaning?

(12-07-2023, 06:45 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Anyone knows the meaning?

hi butterfly this morning  ard 10am  i was on the same frequency with  u 
i told my family members,neighbours   n friends  in the afternoon they said not logical!!

(12-07-2023, 07:05 PM)talky Wrote:  hi butterfly this morning  ard 10am  i was on the same frequency with  u 
i told my family members,neighbours   n friends  in the afternoon they said not logical!!

i do nt know how to type chinese characters on this forum 
otherwise i could in put more chinese proverbs n idioms to reflect on current situation!!

(12-07-2023, 07:05 PM)talky Wrote:  hi butterfly this morning  ard 10am  i was on the same frequency with  u 
What is not logical?

(12-07-2023, 07:09 PM)talky Wrote:  i do nt know how to type chinese characters on this forum 
otherwise i could in put more chinese proverbs n idioms to reflect on current situation!!
活到老学到老 no worries one. If using mobile phone can even write.

(12-07-2023, 07:15 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  活到老学到老 no worries one. If using mobile phone can even write.

how to trf chinese characters fr hp to this forum on pc ?

(12-07-2023, 07:14 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  What is not logical?

they said i could not think properly think too much no reason for such action

That means chop your kkj to protect your bigger head lor!  Rotfl

(12-07-2023, 07:29 PM)talky Wrote:  how to trf chinese characters fr hp to this forum on pc ?
Use hp to come this forum

舍小就大,断尾求生

(12-07-2023, 07:58 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  舍小就大,断尾求生

舍小救大. Very well describe.

将军抽车
吃马吞象  Rotfl

国际乱云飞渡,谁是定海神针?

输棋只因出车迟lah. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(12-07-2023, 07:58 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  舍小就大,断尾求生

Layman term is scapegoat lah.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"