It’s not just what President Xi says, it’s how the Chinese behave and what they do.

And what we’ve seen over the past 20 years is that they have delivered on every promise they’ve made earlier than they said they were going to deliver on it,” he said during an event held by the Atlantic Council.

“So when we talk about the 2027 window” for an invasion of Taiwan — a timetable famously floated in 2021 by Adm. Phil Davidson, then the head of US Indo-Pacific Command  — “in my mind, that has to be a 2022 window or potentially a 2023 window,” Gilday said. “I can’t rule that out. I don’t mean at all to be alarmist by saying that. It’s just that we can’t wish that away.”

https://www.dimsumdaily.hk/navy-leader-c...this-year/

It's overdue

Just do it now! Immediately solve chips problems and block sales to assmerica . Straight away they will kneel down and ask for mercy

if 2022 too late, then do it 2023 loh.

Bark all they want. 
There is no way US can directly fight China.

Dun talk lah. Just attack Taiwan lah. Talking 4 the last 70 years 4 what. No?

Pple GDP per capital already among the World’s top and man times more than u and u r still talking?

(20-10-2022, 06:08 PM)teaserteam Wrote:  Pple GDP per capital already among the World’s top and man times more than u and u r still talking?

U more hurry...

Smile