It’s the end of the road for Shopee

https://t.ly/f2S_4

si liao lah.................if Shopee game over..............Lazada prices will go up.............

lucky i just got my tv from Shopee at great price

AI yah

Shopee gone
Another will come and take it place

adios shopee you won't be missed!

(18-11-2023, 07:25 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  si liao lah.................if Shopee game over..............Lazada prices will go up.............

lucky i just got my tv from Shopee at great price

If you buy cheap item, Lazada is cheaper.
Normally can get free delivery 
If you buy expensive item, Shopee may give you better discount, depend what you buy.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Shopee allows me to buy products from regional areas.

so does lazada and other platforms what talking you

(18-11-2023, 08:56 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  If you buy cheap item, Lazada is cheaper.
If you buy expensive item, Shopee may give you better discount, depend what you buy.

I wonder how Lazarda can be profitable when they ship a $2 toothbrush all the way from China to your doorstep for free.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Amazon will take over.

Shoppee closing ma

(18-11-2023, 08:56 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  If you buy cheap item, Lazada is cheaper.

what about amazon n q0o10 ?

(19-11-2023, 12:13 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I wonder how Lazarda can be profitable when they ship a $2 toothbrush all the way from China to your doorstep for free.

same sentiment 
shipping cost is $1/** when i ordered  from shopee 2 fan capcaitors at$1.23 a pc

They will open a new road lah.

Shope has a bad management staff and overly paed staff.
Start from there u will see result
[+] 1 user Likes SeewhatLook's post

(19-11-2023, 02:45 PM)SeewhatLook Wrote:  Shope has a bad management staff and overly paed staff.
Start from there u will see result

when u call them on the phone
100% are not locals they are fr burma phollipines china india
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

Shopper only knows how to advert aggressively, but, f do I not know how to address issues when there are problems. Just like you paid for it and that is the end.

I shop at both Lazada and Shopee all got pros and cons. Let me list down one feature I prefer to be with Shopee. Shopee has various delivery options and one feature I like is the PickLocker. The PickLocker company install many 24 hours vending machines all over Spore and I got one very near where I live. I off work late upon reach home can go and take. For Overseas the Pick Lock service is free.

Lazada seem not to have something equivalent. Theirs is postal mail (aka snail mail) or go to some provision or 7-11 to pickup where all those are further away from my house. Hope any Lazada ppl see this post offered PickLocker service too.