It has been quite sometimes , S. Iswaran case still no news??

I not sure is it again PM Lee want to delay to make official announcement ?? since PE just around the corner is not good to mention affect his PAP Tharman.

I don't believe CPIB haven't finish investigate finish as they do work quite fast.

Remember They ONLY report to PM.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

No time now is elections leh
Investigators also need to vote

After F1 in Sep race lah......be patient

if released him now.....thambi and cock song sure lose until pants drop
[+] 1 user Likes Jinwului's post

their selection process is solid
Thambi the wef man will goal one way or another.
U happy fine
NotU also need to BE
WEF emergency spare tire will roll-in
Now b happy

Jinwului Wrote:if released him now.....thambi and cock song sure lose until pants drop

Precisely.  Need to wait after the PE

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Trying to sweep under the carpet?

tomorrow will be a better day

No news means not simple case more to check

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(28-08-2023, 09:59 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  No news means not simple case more to check

FYI the recently Billion money laundering case is NOT Simple case more to check than S Iswaran and OBS cases.

(28-08-2023, 09:59 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  No news means not simple case more to check

People always say "No news is good news"...FOR PAP.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

ever since fat iswaran was arrested
many money laudering case surface
maybe cpib force him to say out
otherwise he will go in for a long long time
so his rambuttan head crack open like a egg..
now 'sing' like a canary

from google..
If someone sings like a canary, they tell everything they know about a crime or wrongdoing to the police or authorities.

Am surprised Iswaran is not Singapore born. Wil he post a flight risk? Lots of ministers from m’sia. They ought to be on the checklists whether got corrupt or not. Our strength $ is too strong to resist temptations.

(28-08-2023, 11:32 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  Am surprised Iswaran is not Singapore born. Wil he post a flight risk? Lots of ministers from m’sia. They ought to be on the checklists whether got corrupt or not. Our strength $ is too strong to resist temptations.

remember PM lee OPENLY say he still got Pay but lower to 8k++ when been asked , blah blah claim is " not fair " he is not been paid as Still so call been investigate.....

Doing nothing yet got pay 8K+++ ! OUT FROM PUBLIC FUND , AKA YOUR TAXES... Whereas EPIC You work to get pay , pay taxes to feed his wages Currently Doing NOTHING yet got 8k++