It has to have law to require companies to have email recipients

Nowadays, almost all the private firms especially the major ones all avoid receipt of email from the public/consumers instead of requiring public/consumers to call by phones. The call by phones is made so difficult that public and consumers wasted a lot of time to press phone buttons and in the end the call is discontinued or abruptly stopped and you have to call again.   

Once, I searched for a email of a company from google and managed to get one and sent them an email.  

I got a reply saying "this email is for media only". I replied to say I only want to inform your company of certain info. If you are not the right person to inform, please forward this info to the right person or you give me the email of the right person because I don't know and I don't have the internal organization of your firm.  

It is therefore important the firm must give an email or a few email recipients.  

Do you all have similar encounters?  

which company or corporation?

standard they will reply and give information what

Kpkb lj la...send email to me la.

(06-09-2022, 05:34 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  which company or corporation?

standard they will reply and give information what

It's a Temasek firm and I don't want to disclose the name in the public arena.

Not only call by phone is very difficult to get thru but also it is without black and white for proof later.  

big big company
have their own everything.... their own email and email servers , their own whatapp, their own teleconference and their own IP phones and some issue company iphones to their workers, not public infrastructure

and all are RECORDED

cause i setup it in all for one company

(06-09-2022, 05:43 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  big big company
have their own everything.... their own  email and email servers , their own whatapp, their own teleconference and their own IP phones and some issue company iphones to their workers, not public infrastructure

and all are RECORDED

cause i setup it in all for one company

Recorded voice by the company only can be used by the company. It is not useful for public/consumers.  

Email is something the public and consumers can use to prove their case.