This Accident is EPIC....

https://www.facebook.com/TheStraitsTimes...xl?__cft__

Ah pek pwn ah pek.

the 2 men passed away already..the car driver was their friend🥴
The trio were on their way to Johor Bahru
According to Shin Min, the male pedestrians and the driver apparently knew each other.

The trio were reportedly making a trip to Johor Bahru on the day of the incident.

The driver had gone to pick up the twopl pedestrians, who were waiting for him by the side of the road, when he allegedly lost control of the vehicle

(12-10-2023, 01:44 PM)Patrick lee Wrote:  the 2 men passed away already..the car driver was their friend🥴
The trio were on their way to Johor Bahru
According to Shin Min, the male pedestrians and the driver apparently knew each other.

The trio were reportedly making a trip to Johor Bahru on the day of the incident.

The driver had gone to pick up the twopl pedestrians, who were waiting for him by the side of the road, when he allegedly lost control of the vehicle

I never drive so don't know.
the driver already early 80s .

I thought come driving , even riding got like " age limit " ?

due to aging , reaction time , reflex will tend to be slow etc.

Last I know is , those elderly need to take health check test etc, in order to renew their License

https://www.facebook.com/straitstimes.st...ul?__cft__

The man flung to the central divider was faced down.  Motionless like a statue.  The other was strewn sideways at the grass verge lying in a pool of blood. 

Paramedics came within 10 minutes of the accident. 2 ambulances where the paramedics performed chess compressions non stop for at least 20 minutes there.  The Police came later about 30 minutes after the incident happened.

The blur farck boomer somehow hit the accelerator going forward and then again backwards with a huge bang, toppling over the car park signage was as well.

The 84 yr old driver just sat on the grass patch next to his car.  He didn’t even bother to look at his friends the whole time.

One road good walk.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

I wonder if the paramedics knew the 2 men were already gg but they still had to wayang.

The old men were deathly still. No groaning in pain or whatever.

It’s like placing 2 mannequins by the road side. One was face down on his nose.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

These 3 ahpeks going to JB for sexy massage?
[+] 1 user Likes mikotan's post

(12-10-2023, 07:30 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I wonder if the paramedics knew the 2 men were already gg but they still had to wayang.

The old men were deathly still.  No groaning in pain or whatever.

It’s like placing 2 mannequins by the road side. One was face down on his nose.

From experience more or less should know, but still got to try to resuscitate. Can get back the heart beat or not is another matter. Like SOP

R I P Tear it a good die

(11-10-2023, 11:05 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  https://www.facebook.com/TheStraitsTimes...xl?__cft__

[Image: 9dTdgp2.gif]