It's not surprising Indians feel singled out. They have long been subjected to racism

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/its-.../q3sxplkc0
[+] 5 users Like lvlrsSTI's post

If they are less smelly then they won't be targeted Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like p1acebo's post

[Image: IMG-9847.png]
[+] 2 users Like lvlrsSTI's post

The Indians themselves discriminate one another with their caste system.

North Hindi-speaking Indians look down on their southern counterparts. One is fairer, richer, and holding better jobs while the other is dark-skinned, and working as coolies or servants for the former.

When the country is this divided, it is hard to be strong corporately.

This is why here in Singapore, our government will not take any such nonsense which will tear our society apart. South Asians are now building our North South Corridor. You want to chase them out of Singapore? Or at very least, make them feel at home, away from home? What have the Indians done to us to make some of you so racist towards them?
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

Stop reading when the article links definition of "Indian" as a racial group when we know there are countless different ethnic group from South Asia.

TS should hv checked who that author really represents.....

Sukhmani Khorana is a Senior Research Fellow at Western Sydney University. She received funding from the Australia India Council and Australia India Institute for the Indian diaspora conference held in Melbourne in 2013.

[Image: mqdefault.jpg]

(03-05-2023, 12:43 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The Indians themselves discriminate one another with their caste system. North Hindi-speaking Indians look down on their southern counterparts.  One is fairer, richer, and holding better jobs while the other is dark-skinned, and working as coolies or servants for the former. When the country is this divided, it is hard to be strong corporately.  This is why here in Singapore, our government will not take any such nonsense which will tear our society apart.  South Asians are now building our North South Corridor.  You want to chase them out of Singapore?  Or at very least, make them feel at home, away from home?  What have the Indians done to us to make some of you so racist towards them?

Nothing new - it is a FACT that "Indians" will bring their own discriminatory values and practices where ever they go...be in SG, US, HK, Eu etc etc...even when they speak perfect England-English... Big Grin

https://www.lemonde.fr/en/international/...680_4.html

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013
[+] 2 users Like Manthink's post

Indians are so talented that they are now leading the world,

1 British PM - Indian
2 US Vice President- Half Indian
3 Irish PM - Half Indian
4 Canada’s cabinet ministers x 4 including Defence Minister & Law Minister are Indians
5 Canadian Opposition Leader is Indian
6 Governor Of Maryland of the U.S. Aruna Miller is Indian
7 Former governor of Louisiana Piyush Bobby Jindal is Indian

[Image: IMG-9848.jpg]

Unfortunately due to the deep racism and white Susdie culture in Australia Indians will never make it to the top in politics

(03-05-2023, 12:49 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Nothing new - it is a FACT that "Indians" will bring their own discriminatory values and practices where ever they go...be in SG, US, HK, Eu etc etc...even when they speak perfect England-English... Big Grin

https://www.lemonde.fr/en/international/...680_4.html

I agree.

Likewise, we have to be careful with bringing Chinese here who had grown up only knowing Mao as their god, and a human bear as their Dear Leader.

We need to check them thoroughly before letting them become new citizens.  I do not have any special love for jhks, but because of our declined local births, I would prefer jhks to tiongs if we have to artificially replace our local Han population.   Rolleyes

As for the "Indians", I would also much prefer to bring in those who can integrate, and not those who bring in their caste superiority to "lord" over others.  Perfect Queen's English?  Time to update that phrase with "Perfect modern King's English".  The queen is dead.

And I have a good enough standard of English to tell Indians off who try to yaya with me, which I had done.  You know how lethal I can be with words.  You had received lots of lessons from me here.   Rolleyes

[Image: 2RLTrIG.jpg]

(03-05-2023, 01:00 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Indians are so talented that they are now leading the world,

1 British PM - Indian
2 US Vice President- Half Indian
3 Irish PM - Half Indian
4 Canada’s cabinet ministers including Defence Minister & Law Minister are Indians
5 Canadian Opposition Leader is Indian
6 Governor Of Maryland of the U.S. Aruna Miller is Indian
7 Former governor of Louisiana Piyush Bobby Jindal is Indian

[Image: IMG-9848.jpg]

Can tell that you are dead set against Indians. Big Grin

Do not forget, our LOTO is also Indian.  You have a problem with that? Rolleyes

Pot calling the cattle black
[+] 3 users Like CHAOS's post

(03-05-2023, 01:02 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I agree.  Likewise, we have to be careful with bringing Chinese here who had grown up only knowing Mao as their god, and a human bear as their Dear Leader.  We need to check them thoroughly before letting them become new citizens.  I do not have any special love for jhks, but because of our declined local births, I would prefer jhks to tiongs if we have to artificially replace our local Han population.   Rolleyes As for the "Indians", I would also much prefer to bring in those who can integrate, and not those who bring in their caste superiority to "lord" over others.  Perfect Queen's English?  Time to update that phrase with "Perfect modern King's English".  The queen is dead. And I have a good enough standard of English to tell Indians off who try to yaya with me, which I had done.  You know how lethal I can be with words.  You had received lots of lessons from me here.   Rolleyes

I am glad to inform you with our 75% local Han population, those "Indians" certainly hv lesser nasty experiences compared their Aussie experience. Perhaps it is time for those with claims hving "good enough standard of English" to remember their own bias and hypocrisy shown in past comments - which can be lethal to their own credibility in SGtalk .

Big Grin

(22-03-2023, 05:10 PM)Oyk Wrote:  OYK respects the "atas" people living in LA and NY wor.   Rolleyes

(03-05-2023, 01:03 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Can tell that you are dead set against Indians.
Do not forget, our LOTO is also Indian.  You have a problem with that? Rolleyes

I don't understand - Why do you take offense when TS had been sharing some FACTS about "Indians"... ?  Huh

(03-05-2023, 01:02 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I agree.

Likewise, we have to be careful with bringing Chinese here who had grown up only knowing Mao as their god, and a human bear as their Dear Leader.

We need to check them thoroughly before letting them become new citizens.  I do not have any special love for jhks, but because of our declined local births, I would prefer jhks to tiongs if we have to artificially replace our local Han population.   Rolleyes

As for the "Indians", I would also much prefer to bring in those who can integrate, and not those who bring in their caste superiority to "lord" over others.  Perfect Queen's English?  Time to update that phrase with "Perfect modern King's English".  The queen is dead.

And I have a good enough standard of English to tell Indians off who try to yaya with me, which I had done.  You know how lethal I can be with words.  You had received lots of lessons from me here.   Rolleyes

Oneself declared ownself lethal. You have learnt well from pap.
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post

Looking at CECA behaviour and their villagers hiring fellow villagers, is it any wonder they are targeted?
[+] 4 users Like aiptasia's post

(03-05-2023, 04:19 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  Looking at CECA behaviour and their villagers hiring fellow villagers, is it any wonder they are targeted?

The racism in Australia is purely based on skin colour and different appearance. Despite of all that more and more are arriving in Australia now and in the coming years…total population is already more than Chinese already…very soon you will see Indian MPs even ministers
[+] 3 users Like lvlrsSTI's post

(03-05-2023, 01:02 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I agree.

Yada yada bla bla bla meh!

For someone who can't differentiate between accused and sentenced, you sure are shameless indeed to spew your rubbish here
[+] 2 users Like Sentinel's post

(03-05-2023, 03:06 PM)Manthink Wrote:  I don't understand - Why do you take offense when TS had been sharing some FACTS about "Indians"... ?  Huh

You don't understand.

A lot of things.

Go ask your mother.  Rolleyes

(03-05-2023, 04:56 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Yada yada bla bla bla meh!

For someone who can't differentiate between accused and sentenced, you sure are shameless indeed to spew your rubbish here

Don't ever talk law with me if you know who I am  Rolleyes

(03-05-2023, 08:49 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Don't ever talk law with me if you know who I am  Rolleyes

I know you are Multiversal from EDMW.
[+] 2 users Like Intrinion's post

(03-05-2023, 03:02 PM)Manthink Wrote:  I am glad to inform you with our 75% local Han population, those "Indians" certainly hv lesser nasty experiences compared their Aussie experience.  Perhaps it is time for those with claims hving "good enough standard of English" to remember their own bias and hypocrisy shown in past comments - which can be lethal to their own credibility in SGtalk .

Big Grin

Kiang jiu ho.
Mai gei kiang.

You quoted my old post without understanding sarcasm.

Epic FAIL.  Rolleyes

(03-05-2023, 08:50 PM)Intrinion Wrote:  I know you are Multiversal from EDMW.

I am multiversal because you say so? LOL.  Rolleyes

(03-05-2023, 04:34 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  The racism in Australia is purely based on skin colour and different appearance. Despite of all that more and more are arriving in Australia now and in the coming years…total population is already more than Chinese already…very soon you will see Indian MPs even ministers

1. Despite all that. Not despite of all that 

2.  Second last broken sentence - one "already" is enough.  Rolleyes

(03-05-2023, 03:10 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Oneself declared ownself lethal. You have learnt well from pap.

PAP is not lethal. It's benevolent.  Rolleyes

(03-05-2023, 08:49 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Don't ever talk law with me if you know who I am  Rolleyes
You're an IDIOT
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

This ermao (fierce looking cat 恶猫) looks like an ermao (hungry cat 饿猫). Is it an ermao (russian cat 俄猫)?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(03-05-2023, 08:58 PM)Oyk Wrote:  PAP is not lethal. It's benevolent.  Rolleyes

You totally misread what I wrote. The key phrase is "ownself declared ownself".
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post

(03-05-2023, 08:47 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You don't understand.A lot of things.  Go ask your mother.  Rolleyes

Wow...is this the best from your upbringing ? I feel sorry for your parents failure. Rolleyes

(03-05-2023, 08:52 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Kiang jiu ho.Mai gei kiang.You quoted my old post without understanding sarcasm.
Epic FAIL.  Rolleyes

LOL!   This is epic...you now excused yourself from past comments  are in "sarcasm" - when kenna caught by  own past lies.  Laughing

The fun part is the more one tries to deceit and lie about one's real identity... the more he unknowingly revealed about himself... That hypocrisy is indeed damaging to Oyk own credibility in SGtalk .

(01-05-2023, 01:56 PM)Oyk Wrote:  ....
I said I was a Han Singaporean.  My ancestors belonged to the majority ethnic group in China....92% of the Chinese are Hans.  You didn't know that?

[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

(03-05-2023, 12:32 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  https://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/its-.../q3sxplkc0

They keep using coconut oils and other weird 'fragrance oil' on their hair, soaking in such shitty (literally) environments, drinking their 'Holy' water and bathing in cow dung for years...not forgetting their caste system, ranjiao siao lang prata behaviour...

Before they keep accusing others of racism and xenophobia, they should probe deeply within themselves on why they are engaging in all these disgusting activities and behaviour to force others to avoid them like a plague. Even ghosts would run like hell.

https://twitter.com/Stats_of_India/statu...8741518336

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia/indian-dung-festival-gorehabba-diwali-547626
[Image: indian-dung-festival-celebrates-end-to-d...k=6M420Mqy]
[Image: Z7WSPNQWZJLG7LRW6UFT2WZCAE.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-2023-04-29-114317.jpg]
[Image: ZudHHxzZyHqbJJ7xzOlRzFGRhCOxYqqbFNZ2jiE7...b2aa937262]
[Image: 9544979597_cbae7c0d2e_b.jpg]
[Image: Holy-Ganges_2946685b.jpg?imwidth=680]
[+] 1 user Likes lioncityftw's post