JACKIE chan SO RICH STILL NEED TO EARN FR SHOPPEE advt?

v disgusting to see him on this advt no sense v stupid to believe  at all pressing a few buttons on hp can fight big size angmo
[+] 2 users Like talky's post

(01-11-2021, 07:06 PM)talky Wrote:  v disgusting to see him on this advt no sense v stupid to believe  at all pressing a few buttons on hp can fight big size angmo

I won't be surprised he is a major shareholder

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

It's easy money. Just prance around for one day plus act a monkey face and fees are in the 6 digit range.

he like to be in the limelight

in his movies he always play the hero
and he never oeben once die in the movie
his movies allow him to go on a gigantic 'ego trip' where he is always the hero

This guy like to act as hero and wish people would adore him. On the contrary, his credibility is in doubt and his desperate attempt to get more recognition is quite disgusting.

People throw money at you, earn lor. Like starbugs say, easy money.

Lucky for this Jackie I was still a small kid then, if not, he sure stands no chance with Lin Feng Chiao

he looks funny with the thick make-up on the ads

some sour grapes

Shoppee wasting shareholders money on senior citizen Ah Chan. Unless he is shareholder otherwise his appearance fees must cost a bomb. Just give bigger discount and there will be more customers.
Stupiak mkting strategy.

(01-11-2021, 08:43 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Lucky for this Jackie I was still a small kid then, if not, he sure stands no chance with Lin Feng Chiao

Your LJ as small as a small kid that's why u got no chance with Lin Feng Jiao.  Rotfl

(01-11-2021, 07:06 PM)talky Wrote:  v disgusting to see him on this advt no sense v stupid to believe  at all pressing a few buttons on hp can fight big size angmo

激流勇退的道理,不是人人都懂。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(01-11-2021, 10:24 PM)winbig Wrote:  Your LJ as small as a small kid that's why u got no chance with Lin Feng Jiao.  Rotfl

Think not small as cannot fit nicely into your big mouth

I am disgusted seeing him too.  Always interrupt my favourite programme.  Very irritating.  If it is Donny Yen or Jet Li doing this commercial, I don't        mind.  I remembered he passed bad remarks on our 
media artistes saying they have no standards.  In  
fact, he is worst than a back-up standby actor.

Unlike Bruce Lee, Western Hollywood like to portray him as a Chink joker who by the way happens to know kungfu

Because he like to portray Chinese like a lower caste to AMTK

And the irritating thing is that he does not even know he is doing it all wrong, that he does not represent as a true brave descendant of the Dragon, but like a descendant of a worm

That is his moral shortcoming, it is in his genes and upbringing, the pinkerton symdrome

(01-11-2021, 10:57 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Think not small as cannot fit nicely into your big mouth

U try fitting into a spider's mouth, it should be a perfect fit.

No matter what, any other actor is wayyyyyy better than the idiotic pocked face monkey Mark Lee doing the shoppee ad

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(02-11-2021, 09:38 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  No matter what, any other actor is wayyyyyy better than the idiotic pocked face monkey Mark Lee doing the shoppee ad
This monkey lack character in the way he criticise others. Mark Lee stil makes a better choice for shoppee advert. I support local artistes.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(02-11-2021, 09:29 AM)winbig Wrote:  U try fitting into a spider's mouth, it should be a perfect fit.

No need to try anything else, you just open your big mouth WIDEST and that would fit nicely for my dick

(02-11-2021, 10:31 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  No need to try anything else, you just open your big mouth WIDEST and that would fit nicely for my dick
So big meh? Are u a horse or an elephant? Rotfl

(02-11-2021, 10:41 AM)winbig Wrote:  So big meh? Are u a horse or an elephant? Rotfl

Elephant Size, you never hear of this is it, HillBilly?

(02-11-2021, 10:46 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Elephant Size, you never hear of this is it, HillBilly?

U own self think u r big and smart can liao.  Rotfl

(02-11-2021, 10:51 AM)winbig Wrote:  U own self think u r big and smart can liao.  Rotfl

I don't think, it is a FACT and Elephant Size is figurative, not literal, you dumbass

As long as mine is bigger than yours, I winbig, you should go change your nick now to losebig

heard he " tactically don't have money " his money been control by his wife.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.