JC student kpkb about loneliness , thinking of being a jumper

I'm currently a J1 student from an elite junior college (via the JAE) and I'm teetering on the brink of suicide. I'm not here to share some long-winded story but just to tell everyone that:

Loneliness kills. It's this sickening feeling of being surrounded by people in your class, your cca mates and not being able to really talk to them. It's not having any friends in your class even though they're literally the group of people you spend most of the time with day in, day out. It's you constantly being the one asking your secondary school friends out without anyone else ever bothering to take the initiative. Loneliness is eating alone every day by yourself whilst everyone else is doing so in groups. Or it could also be that sickening, hopeless sense of fear of missing out (FOMO) when you witness your supposedly closest pals popping up more times on the Instagram stories of others than you do. It's the blood-boiling indignance as you curse the heavens for your shitty predicament. It's seeing other people in class take photos with their friends, knowing damn well that you'd never appear in them. 

...........It's spending countless nights crying yourself to sleep, wishing you'd get knocked down by a car so you won't have to feel this way anymore or staring down from the corridor outside your classroom wondering hey wouldn't it be swell if I jumped right now.

More at https://www.domainofexperts.com/2022/05/...iness.html

(08-05-2022, 03:41 PM)pinkypanther Wrote:  I'm currently a J1 student from an elite junior college (via the JAE) and I'm teetering on the brink of suicide. I'm not here to share some long-winded story but just to tell everyone that:

Loneliness kills. It's this sickening feeling of being surrounded by people in your class, your cca mates and not being able to really talk to them. It's not having any friends in your class even though they're literally the group of people you spend most of the time with day in, day out. It's you constantly being the one asking your secondary school friends out without anyone else ever bothering to take the initiative. Loneliness is eating alone every day by yourself whilst everyone else is doing so in groups. Or it could also be that sickening, hopeless sense of fear of missing out (FOMO) when you witness your supposedly closest pals popping up more times on the Instagram stories of others than you do. It's the blood-boiling indignance as you curse the heavens for your shitty predicament. It's seeing other people in class take photos with their friends, knowing damn well that you'd never appear in them. 

...........It's spending countless nights crying yourself to sleep, wishing you'd get knocked down by a car so you won't have to feel this way anymore or staring down from the corridor outside your classroom wondering hey wouldn't it be swell if I jumped right now.

More at https://www.domainofexperts.com/2022/05/...iness.html

Still alive or dead already?

Strawberry kid

Got problem go see doctor.

Loneliness was cited as the number 1 fear in many surveys. So much so that people rather be left on an island with their worst enemy than to be there alone.

I'm lonely most of the time. Indeed it eats up your soul, mind and body. But let's just put it in another perspective... Let's just say we came alone and die alone. So we should learn to deal with loneliness. I'm not that successful at it, but just some pointers to share...

1. You have more time and space to think when you are alone. Just be sure not to dwell in negativity but trend towards positivity and spend the time mapping out your life goals and roadmap.

2. If it's esteem of others or recognition from others, how about you focus first on becoming someone (self esteem) and likely your entourage and fans will eventually swamp you..

3. Loneliness and been alone is two different thing. Learn to differentiate them.
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

Should get Wendy to teach them.🤣🤣🤣

I'm so lonely alone

Just go … stop wasting air

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(08-05-2022, 10:28 PM)depdepenetrator Wrote:  may need daddy help

[Image: n4cgnwr.gif]
LMFAO!!!!!!