JR Pass Rates Increase by 70 Percent, Holidays to Japan Could Become More Expensive

After decades of not increasing, JR Pass fares are increasing by an average of 70 percent starting October 1, 2023. For example, the JR Pass, which offers unlimited access for 14 days throughout Japan, is now set at 80,000 yen (around IDR 8.3 million), double the previous price of only 47,250 yen (around IDR 4.9 million).

This tourist attraction in Japan applies a tourist tax of IDR 10,400

https://travel.kompas.com/read/2023/10/0...akin-mahal

Huat huat ah

Wow 70% .....

BTW what is there to see in Japan?..Never been there don't think anything much. Universal studio Singapore also have and can't even be bothered to go.

Watch Japan Hour can see much of the country side.

Really don't see a reason to go there. Expensive and boring.

Johor would be more interesting as food and foot massage more affordable. ..every week end you see thousands of Singaporeans going.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(08-10-2023, 10:20 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Wow 70% .....

BTW what is there to see in Japan?..Never been there don't think anything much. Universal studio Singapore also have and can't even be bothered to go.

Watch Japan Hour can see much of the country side.

Really don't see a reason to go there. Expensive and boring.

Johor would be more interesting as food and foot massage more affordable. ..every week end you see thousands of Singaporeans going.

You don't see a reason to go there doesn't mean other don't see a reason right..

If you want more interesting foot massage, go Vietnam loh... Can massage other parts of your body as well at a reasonable price. lol Big Grin

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..