bigger baby bonus for children

AT A GLANCE: A bigger baby bonus for children in Singapore born from today (Feb 14, 2023). More details:

https://cna.asia/3jTFPGX

[Image: IMG-20230214-174930-140.jpg]

Then those born before 14 Feb? How?

8Umbrella Umbrella
[+] 1 user Likes klat's post

(14-02-2023, 05:51 PM)klat Wrote:  Then those born before 14 Feb? How?

Don't have lor.
[+] 1 user Likes Levin's post

Why stop payment at 6.5 years old? Should give until they can go out work earn monies mah else parents need to feed so don't be trapped like I did 17 years ago lured by baby bonus then count back I lose more monies instead.
[+] 2 users Like sgh's post

Good news for FA
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

政府将为计划生育的父母发放多3000元婴儿花红现金奖励,并且分阶段发放直到孩子满六岁半。

https://www.8world.com/singapore/budget-...ef-2054401
[Image: IMG-20230214-200854-952.jpg]

(14-02-2023, 06:43 PM)sgh Wrote:  Why stop payment at 6.5 years old? Should give until they can go out work earn monies mah else parents need to feed so don't be trapped like I did 17 years ago lured by baby bonus then count back I lose more monies instead.

Well that is the chance you have to take.................. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(14-02-2023, 08:12 PM)debono Wrote:  Well that is the chance you have to take.................. Big Grin

I am warning parents to be don't be lured by baby bonus go have babies. It is a lifetime commitment of emotion and monies not worth at all. For those say monies has not been part of their decision making then forfeit the baby bonus lor use own monies feed don't use taxpayers monies.
[+] 2 users Like sgh's post

Now you know why they announce budget on V-day? 
Marriage couple can piak piak RAW …. make babies

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(14-02-2023, 09:09 PM)sgh Wrote:  I am warning parents to be don't be lured by baby bonus go have babies. It is a lifetime commitment of emotion and monies not worth at all. For those say monies has not been part of their decision making then forfeit the baby bonus lor use own monies feed don't use taxpayers monies.

The baby bonus is state's money and is given to citizens here, why not make use of it..................? Big Grin Thinking
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(14-02-2023, 09:14 PM)debono Wrote:  The baby bonus is state's money and is given to citizens here, why not make use of it..................? Big Grin Thinking

Not cheap to have children hor... specially in sg

Sporeans should just stop having children, or educate your children and grand children, not to have children.
The way I see it and via places I have worked at, let the new citizens, PRs and FTs breed, after all they are in decent jobs. ( and have you know who / whom support 😁 )
[+] 1 user Likes Merdeka's post

(14-02-2023, 09:14 PM)debono Wrote:  The baby bonus is state's money and is given to citizens here, why not make use of it..................? Big Grin Thinking

https://youtu.be/YCh_GfeV3pI

(14-02-2023, 09:18 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Not cheap to have children hor... specially in sg

Actually cheap or expensive is up to individual parents … if you child need 5 tuitions and 5 enrichment class … sure expensive lah

(15-02-2023, 09:54 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Actually cheap or expensive is up to individual parents … if you child need 5 tuitions and 5 enrichment class … sure expensive lah

That is right, if children wants tuition and ECC.........like ballet or piano lessons than it is expensive...........else for an ordinary child, it will be affordable........... Big Grin

(15-02-2023, 10:01 PM)debono Wrote:  That is right, if children wants tuition and ECC.........like ballet or piano lessons than it is expensive...........else for an ordinary child, it will be affordable........... Big Grin

And there is no scientific study to show an ordinary kid will never grow up as an extraordinary adult

(14-02-2023, 09:18 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Not cheap to have children hor... specially in sg

If the baby is pre-matured, good luck!
The bill may frighten the young couple

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(15-02-2023, 10:01 PM)debono Wrote:  That is right, if children wants tuition and ECC.........like ballet or piano lessons than it is expensive...........else for an ordinary child, it will be affordable........... Big Grin

Piano is not expensive lah if you dont go for diploma. Grade 8 is enough. It is also considered one of the cheapest skill sets but need lot of persistence.

Any Tom Dick Harry can become a Tuition Teacher but not Piano teacher.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"