Jackie Chan’s Shopee Ad

Is so much better than the Mark Lee wan Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Both sucks equally.
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

I wonder how much Jackie got for this.

Damn lame...

Irritating shoppee AD especially got this Jackie inside.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

Laughter-13 ..rejected by Hkg, rejected by China, no choice come Singapore and pickup crumbs
[+] 2 users Like pervertosan's post

(30-08-2021, 11:25 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  Laughter-13 ..rejected by Hkg, rejected by China, no choice come Singapore and pickup crumbs
I wouldn't mind if Shoppee AD hv Donnie Yen or Jet Li appearing in it.  But, Donnie Yen or Jet Li wouldn't be so cheapo to go for such AD.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(30-08-2021, 11:25 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  Laughter-13 ..rejected by Hkg, rejected by China, no choice come Singapore and pickup crumbs

He earned US40mil last year. I'll really like to have some crumbs if that is crumbs.

He did earn a lot more in 2019 at US58mil. But I guess the entertainment circle is like that as earnings go up and down through the years. His earnings hovered around US40m (2020) to US61mil (2016) from 2015 to 2020 according to Forbes.

(31-08-2021, 07:31 AM)Levin Wrote:  He earned US40mil last year. I'll really like to have some crumbs if that is crumbs.

He did earn a lot more in 2019 at US58mil. But I guess the entertainment circle is like that as earnings go up and down through the years. His earnings hovered around US40m (2020) to US61mil (2016) from 2015 to 2020 according to Forbes.

i dont think it’s about the earnings as much as it is about staying in the public eye….celebrities want and need to stay in the spotlight.

but yes, compared to China and Hkg, Singapore media market is crumbs like it or not

Anyway I much prefer Jacky Chan compared to that pock faced Kwai lan Mark Lee. The latter has a face that everybody wants to re-arrange.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(31-08-2021, 07:41 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  i dont think it’s about the earnings as much as it is about staying in the public eye….celebrities want and need to stay in the spotlight.

but yes, compared to China and Hkg, Singapore media market is crumbs like it or not

I think the Shopee ad is aimed at South East Asian markets as Shopee is in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam etc. I have seen the Filipino version.

Oh yeah, could be also aiming other countries where Shopee has a presence like Brazil and Mexico.

This market might not be as big as China but definitely way bigger than HK market.

(31-08-2021, 07:49 AM)Levin Wrote:  I think the Shopee ad is aimed at South East Asian markets as Shopee is in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam etc. I have seen the Filipino version.

Oh yeah, could be also aiming other countries where Shopee has a presence like Brazil and Mexico.

This market might not be as big as China but definitely way bigger than HK market.

true…JC still has appeal in SEA and oher markets.

Came to Singapore to snatch sinkies' lunches....poor Germit and Mark.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(31-08-2021, 08:23 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Came to Singapore to snatch sinkies' lunches....poor Germit and Mark.

Gurmit Singh is ok.  I just abhor that pock faced monkey Mark