cyclist tries to beat red light, gets knocked down. GOAL!!!!!

http://tinyurl.com/52p4nthu
[+] 2 users Like Sickwarfare's post

Yesterday while reversing an amk cyclist tried to squeeze thru from behind he almost becum a pancake. He came off and barked for a minute

excellent video!

He must have done it many times ,just needed 1 in 10,000.
[+] 1 user Likes Blin's post

Walan........eh...the cyclist could compete in motor cycle GP.🤔

(12-12-2023, 11:08 PM)Sickwarfare Wrote:  http://tinyurl.com/52p4nthu

Lucky for him the car was moving slowly. He prolly had some scratches and bruises that's all.

The usual questions:

1. Motorist is ALWAYS in the wrong when his vehicle collides into someone?

2. Insurance company must pay the cyclist?

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(13-12-2023, 09:26 AM)SotongOngTee Wrote:  Walan........eh...the cyclist could compete in motor cycle GP.🤔

You are still around? You should be over 80 by now. Are you using a PMA?

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(12-12-2023, 11:43 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Yesterday while reversing an amk cyclist tried to squeeze thru from behind he almost becum a pancake. He came off and barked for a minute

AMDK cyclists believe that traffic rules in SG do not apply to them.  They would not dare do this back home in case the motorist whips out a handgun to shut him up permanently. 

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

The cyclist is in the wrong. He made his own life cheap.

(13-12-2023, 10:20 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  

Knn your vid cannot play lah!

(13-12-2023, 10:41 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  The cyclist is in the wrong. He made his own life cheap.

There are still convoys of cyclists during morning peak hours along Upp Bukit Timah Rd, Bukit Timah Rd, Dunearn Rd, Clementi Rd, Ulu Pandan, Holland Rd etc. You have been tipped off, TP.  Go do your job!

(13-12-2023, 02:22 PM)Nyvrem Wrote:  Knn your vid cannot play lah!

(13-12-2023, 09:51 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  AMDK cyclists believe that traffic rules in SG do not apply to them.  They would not dare do this back home in case the motorist whips out a handgun to shut him up permanently. 

Knnbccb! Whip out a gun! This is how an educated gentleman thinks hor KKNBCCB!

Thinking Oyk:Tempt peepur at their Archilles Point: GREED

Driver at fault. It's not the right of way that wins, it's about responsibility level. The driver is operating a machine on the driveway and has to assume a higher responsibility than a cyclist or pedestrian.

(14-12-2023, 01:18 AM)Sticw Wrote:  Driver at fault. It's not the right of way that wins, it's about responsibility level. The driver is operating a machine on the driveway and has to assume a higher responsibility than a cyclist or pedestrian.

Rotfl

(13-12-2023, 05:12 PM)starbugstk Wrote:  Knnbccb! Whip out a gun! This is how an educated gentleman thinks hor KKNBCCB!

An uneducated man who cannot read English at all failed to even comprehend my earlier post. LOL!

(14-12-2023, 10:48 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  An uneducated man who cannot read English at all failed to even comprehend my earlier post. LOL!

How can an uneducated man understand English you got brain or not? Is it because I knocked you so hard in my earlier posts that made you groggy?

Thinking Oyk:Tempt peepur at their Archilles Point: GREED

Just now a woman carrying a baby suddenly dashed across a road and nearly got knocked down. Duno die still could smile. Why like that?

How did the driver not see the cyclist coming across. It's within his line of sight.