Jail, S$5,000 fine for woman who called doctor at CGH ‘stupid’,

Jail, S$5,000 fine for woman who called doctor at CGH ‘stupid’, tried to bite auxiliary police officer

Wang Xuyi claimed during the trial that she did not know what "shen jing bing" (crazy in Mandarin) meant.

➡️ https://tdy.sg/33KIA5c

@todayonlinesg

That Bentley driver better be jailed for longer than 1 week... No sound no picture liao for rich folks who brush with the law. Lol

当我们骂“神经病”的时候,到底在骂什么? Rotfl

https://m.sohu.com/a/331410686_643443/?pvid=000115_3w_a

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Xiaocharbo hit auxiliary police and tried to bite him: 1 week jail+$5k fine.
The guy who declined to take PCR test and MC: 5 weeks jail.

There is some serious discrepancy between the sentences.

(19-01-2022, 10:22 AM)Sticw Wrote:  That Bentley driver better be jailed for longer than 1 week... No sound no picture liao for rich folks who brush with the law. Lol

Recently in Facebook there was a video showing a Mercedes driver punching another driver for not giving way to him to turn right into his home. Traffic jam and the other driver was stuck behind other cars and could not move. Nowadays plenty of short fused drivers around.
TP , MOE all quiet about Bentley incident.

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 1 user Likes surfer's post

(19-01-2022, 10:43 AM)surfer Wrote:  Recently in Facebook there was a video showing a Mercedes driver punching another driver for not giving way to him to turn right into his home. Traffic jam and the other driver was stuck behind other cars and could not move. Nowadays plenty of short fused drivers around.
TP , MOE all quiet about Bentley incident.
MOE and LTA still pushing to each other to handle. Lol

End up will say it's a miscommunication and the driver compensated the security guard and the latter accepted his apology etc. 

The untouchables... It's great to be rich, wish I am too! Lol

(19-01-2022, 10:49 AM)Sticw Wrote:  MOE and LTA still pushing to each other to handle. Lol

End up will say it's a miscommunication and the driver compensated the security guard and the latter accepted his apology etc. 

The untouchables... It's great to be rich, wish I am too! Lol

Govt departments good at playing Tai Chi? Thinking

(19-01-2022, 10:50 AM)surfer Wrote:  Govt departments good at playing Tai Chi? Thinking

Founder of taichi... Lol

Pick anyone on the street and ask them if they have been taichi-ed by govt bodies for anything, I bet with you 8 out of 10 ever got merry go round experience to share. Lol

(19-01-2022, 10:53 AM)Sticw Wrote:  Founder of taichi... Lol

Pick anyone on the street and ask them if they have been taichi-ed by govt bodies for anything, I bet with you 8 out of 10 ever got merry go round experience to share. Lol

I'm no betting man, will loose 99.9% of the time. Laughing

Like that also jailed???

WTF

So many here insult pinky, kee chiu, etc, and nothing happened to them. Why the disparity?

Laughing

Many times I wonder why we give citizenship to these traxhes with no economic value nor contribution to society

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Tangsen's post

(19-01-2022, 10:16 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Jail, S$5,000 fine for woman who called doctor at CGH ‘stupid’, tried to bite auxiliary police officer

Wang Xuyi claimed during the trial that she did not know what "shen jing bing" (crazy in Mandarin) meant.

➡️ https://tdy.sg/33KIA5c

@todayonlinesg

sekali quiet quiet solve out of court

(19-01-2022, 12:11 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Many times I wonder why we give citizenship to these traxhes with no economic value nor contribution to society

Yes, looks like ATB. If local wil scold  Siao or crazy, beri seldom ni shen jingbing.

Actually scolding someone stupiak is not an offence leh, iz an opinion. Last time oily Sham oso said so. Think she was probably charged and found guilty of causing public affray or abusing civil servants. Unless iz civil litigation, calling someone stupiak iz not an offence leh.
[+] 1 user Likes luncheonmeat's post

(19-01-2022, 12:23 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Yes, looks like ATB. If local wil scold  Siao or crazy, beri seldom ni shen jingbing.

Actually scolding someone stupiak is not an offence leh, iz an opinion. Last time oily Sham oso said so. Think she was probably charged and found guilty of causing public affray or abusing civil servants. Unless iz civil litigation, calling someone stupiak iz not an offence leh.

Look at the face can tell liow

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

She want to appeal. Better not. No point. Sure kena heavier sentence.
[+] 1 user Likes Goldmine's post