Jail for man who beat up woman in armed robbery attempt at HDB Hub

Jail for man who beat up woman in armed robbery attempt at HDB Hub, dumped 2 vehicles to evade police manhunt

The victim tried to grab a knife carried by Boey Yan Kit, and suffered a cut that impacted the nerves in her right thumb. She had to undergo an operation and was given 94 days of hospitalisation leave.

⚖️ https://tdy.sg/49r00A0

@todayonlinesg

This idiot boey is really an idiot to the core. Singapore is full of cctv. How can he escape.
[+] 1 user Likes Bigbluedot's post

sinkies uker robbed handbag 5 years jail
AMDK robbed bank $30K 5 years jail
the jail risk is the same but the reward by the AMDK much higher
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...il-1987696
[+] 1 user Likes limpeh394's post

robbery not worth the effort,,, strongly suggest scamming..

sillyporean easy to scam. cause they are greeedy. blame themselves.
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post

wow first he rent a car than rent a van. I wonder those renting car companies will do a background check if someone got criminal record ? I not preferring this case. Since maybe he don't have criminal record before.

I was preferring those use to commit crime before. Surely they will cars to do illegal stuffs if they go back to their old route once release from jail.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(02-04-2024, 01:34 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  wow first he rent a car than rent a van. I wonder those renting car companies will do a background check if someone got criminal record ? I not preferring this case. Since maybe he don't have criminal record before.

I was preferring those use to commit crime before. Surely they will cars to do illegal stuffs if they go back to their old route once release from jail.

The rental companies listen to gov’s yellow ribbon campaign?
[+] 1 user Likes Buffybuffy's post

(02-04-2024, 01:34 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  wow first he rent a car than rent a van. I wonder those renting car companies will do a background check if someone got criminal record ? I not preferring this case. Since maybe he don't have criminal record before.

checking people got criminal record is not free.

I once hear my HR said, 25$ per check, but that was many many years ago,... now shd be much more expensive.

and they only check thsoe who handle cash or high post... not eng, operator or technician..
it will waste money and resource if they resign week later.
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post

Boey Yan Kit  . . . 57, drove away against traffic in the car park . . .

----------------------------

His Surname is Malaysian

Another F. Trash. 

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Spore crime rate must continue to stay low,
it is one of the factor foreign investors stay here.
Law and order.