Admin : Beware of Scythian!

Don't let him get you and this forum into trouble!
[+] 2 users Like cityhantam's post

(09-11-2021, 10:34 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Don't let him get you and this forum into trouble!

I think he is that ex-Sorhai ...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(09-11-2021, 10:35 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  I think he is that ex-Sorhai ...... Big Grin

Correct lah, he was banned permanently in the old Sgtalk by Alleggs. Clapping
[+] 2 users Like lvlrsSTI's post

(09-11-2021, 10:34 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Don't let him get you and this forum into trouble!
I think he shd be more prudent when using words and not going to extreme overboard.

(09-11-2021, 11:13 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  I think he shd be more prudent when using words and not going to extreme overboard.

Yes., we must be prudent and careful in the words we use here.  It is not worthwhile to blindly attack the govt. especially when it is not sustainable....Admin is also had to be careful lest they are blatantly antagonizing the govt of the day, cos they may be force to close the forum prematurely.... Rotfl

Practise yin yang balance moderation way of living in watever we do

His posting is full of anger and hatred.

(09-11-2021, 12:12 PM)Migrant Wrote:  His posting is full of anger and hatred.

We must come here with an open mind, to destress and not to be stressed.  As humans we are social animals, and thus we should come here to 'socialize' and not to be angry or full of hatred..... Clapping

S4Stupid too.  She got the old sgtalk into trouble.
[+] 1 user Likes drgn's post

(09-11-2021, 12:12 PM)Migrant Wrote:  His posting is full of anger and hatred.

despite he talks bad about PAP and Spore, he is still holding Spore passport while living downunder.

He rents his condo in Spore to collect passive income while working in Australia, suspect he never reported his overseas income to Australian Tax Office, that is tax evasion you know. Confused

Admin, please ban him!
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(09-11-2021, 12:16 PM)debono Wrote:  We must come here with an open mind, to destress and not to be stressed.  As humans we are social animals, and thus we should come here to 'socialize' and not to be angry or hatred..... Clapping
better is crack some JOKES
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

(09-11-2021, 12:38 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  despite he talks bad about PAP and Spore, he is still holding Spore passport while living downunder.

He rents his condo in Spore to collect passive income while working in Australia, suspect he never reported his overseas income to Australian Tax Office, that is tax evasion you know. Confused

That is a serious allegation, is your information true and accurate.....? Rotfl

(09-11-2021, 12:46 PM)debono Wrote:  That is a serious allegation, is your information true and accurate.....? Rotfl

Please report him to police and let them investigate

(09-11-2021, 12:46 PM)debono Wrote:  That is a serious allegation, is your information true and accurate.....? Rotfl

It is confirmed he rents out his house in Spore, he is supposed to pay 39% tax to ATO for his rental income in overseas, do you think he will be so honest to fork out so much for tax? I used the word ‘suspect’, let inland revenue and ATO investigate lah. Opasnie-14

(09-11-2021, 12:51 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  It is confirmed he rents out his house in Spore, he is supposed to pay 39% tax to ATO for his rental income in overseas, do you think he will be so honest to fork out so much for tax? I used the word ‘suspect’, let inland revenue and ATO investigate lah. Opasnie-14

He used to work for Singtel and was posted to Optus in Melbourne, later he got his PR and never returned.

(09-11-2021, 12:45 PM)talky Wrote:  better is crack some JOKES

You are right, we need a few clean jokes to lift our spirits..... Clapping

(09-11-2021, 12:51 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  It is confirmed he rents out his house in Spore, he is supposed to pay 39% tax to ATO for his rental income in overseas, do you think he will be so honest to fork out so much for tax? I used the word ‘suspect’, let inland revenue and ATO investigate lah. Opasnie-14

Singapore is still tax haven. Australia is tax hell.

(09-11-2021, 12:57 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Singapore is still tax haven. Australia is tax hell.

Aussie garment needs to collect money to fund social welfare system and medicare, middle incomers are the main contributors for taxes.

Hurling unfounded attacks on the PAP and very personql attacks on leaders is self defeating.

Person just have an axe to grind and hatred towards the govt...

I am not a big fan of the pap but throughout its existence it has always been able to get rid of impatient and careless challengers... easily.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(09-11-2021, 12:59 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Hurling unfounded attacks on the PAP and very personql attacks on leaders is self defeating.

Person just have an axe to grind and hatred towards the govt...

I am not a big fan of the pap but throughout its existence it has always been able to get rid of impatient and careless challengers... easily.

Please report him to SPF for investigation, if not this forum could be forced to shut down soon.

(09-11-2021, 12:34 PM)drgn Wrote:  S4Stupid too.  She got the old sgtalk into trouble.

cyber stalker spotted!
admin , take note.

Most people here hated him and wanted him out of this Forum is because of the reasons that . He is presently living in Australia and maybe a PR of Australia. He always speaks loudly about the better living in Australia. He might be critical of Singapore's politics but many here have also spoken about it before. All I can say is the Pro-CCPs do not like Australia and always talk bad about Australia. This must have a lot to do with the Chinese propaganda.

(09-11-2021, 02:40 PM)revealer Wrote:  Most people here hated him and wanted him out of this Forum is because of the reasons that .  He is presently living in Australia and maybe a PR of Australia.  He always speaks loudly about the better living in Australia.  He might be critical of Singapore's politics but many here have also spoken about it before.  All I can say is the Pro-CCPs do not like Australia and always talk bad about Australia.  This must have a lot to do with the Chinese propaganda.

Wah, you must be his clone in Taiwan! Laughter-144

I also lived in Australia,  what’s the big deal? Thinking

(09-11-2021, 02:20 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  cyber stalker spotted!
admin , take note.

I said S4Stupid.   You self-declared that you are Stupid.

Rotfl Rotfl

(09-11-2021, 08:13 PM)drgn Wrote:  I said S4Stupid.   You self-declared that you are Stupid.

Rotfl Rotfl

No matter what Scythian do, don't let this forum be banned... Angry

dont worry
we are only a few here