Jail for man who threatened to leak videos of businessman having sex with another man

Jail for man who threatened to leak videos of businessman having sex with another man
    [Image: court.jpg?itok=AFwOHdm1&timestamp=1621330979]
  • Jul 27, 2021, 3:04

SINGAPORE - A man who secretly installed a camera in his boss' home to film the latter's private activities managed to record the married businessman having sex with another man.

The employee told two of his friends about his discovery and they decided to use the videos to extort $60,000 from the 53-year-old businessman.
The employee's name cannot be revealed due to a gag order to protect the victim's identity.

One of the employee's friends, Tan Yong Jian, now 24, was on Tuesday (July 27) sentenced to three years and 10 months' jail after he pleaded guilty to one count of criminal intimidation by an anonymous communication.
The Singaporean also admitted to two unrelated drug-related charges.
The employee and another friend, Daryn Ho Yong Jian, are both 23. Their cases are pending.

Deputy Public Prosecutor (DPP) Zhou Yang said in late 2019, the employee installed a closed-circuit television camera on top of a bookshelf in a room at his boss' home.
He set the device to motion notification mode to be alerted through an application on his mobile phone when someone was in the room.
He was able to view the goings-on in real time and make recordings.
He left the camera in the businessman's home for about three weeks.

During that time, he managed to record his boss having sex with another man on at least five occasions.
The court heard that on March 9 last year, the employee met Tan and Ho and showed them the videos.
The DPP said they were aware that the victim was a person of means and decided to use the videos to extort money. They agreed that the employee would get 50 per cent of it while the other two would each get 25 per cent.
The employee sent his two friends the videos and gave them the businessman's contact number. The DPP said the employee and Ho later deleted the videos from their mobile phone to avoid detection, leaving only Tan in possession of them.
Later that day, Tan inserted an unregistered SIM card into his mobile phone and sent the businessman three videos, with a message: "I have some videos and pictures at my disposal that I think will be of interest to you."
When the victim did not reply, he sent another message and said he would share the clips. The businessman lodged a police report on March 10 last year.
The offenders waited for a reply but did not receive any. DPP Zhou said: "They decided that they should proceed with their extortion attempt and... decided to demand $60,000."
At 7.14pm on March 12 last year, Tan sent the victim a message stating: "60k for these videos and pictures to be deleted and not leaked. Let me know your decision."
The businessman replied later that evening, stating that he might need time and could possibly "squeeze out" $50,000.

The trio decided to accept the offer.
The DPP said the businessman suspected that one of his personal assistants who had access to his home could have recorded the videos.
The trio were arrested on March 13 last year after investigations.
Separately, Tan also admitted that he had consumed and been in possession of methamphetamine last year.
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/c...g-sex-with

Is it Foreveralone blackmailing his uncle?
[+] 5 users Like winbig's post

this kind of posts makes Amata very excited…I think he got one leg with Forever…Laughing

Is the businessman committed an offence too for having sex with another man?

(28-07-2021, 06:30 AM)winbig Wrote:  Is it Foreveralone blackmailing his uncle?

Or he is the one that kenna bang  Laughing

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(28-07-2021, 11:27 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  
(28-07-2021, 06:30 AM)winbig Wrote:  Is it Foreveralone blackmailing his uncle?

Or he is the one that kenna bang  Laughing

No wonder his uncle boss trust him so much.

(28-07-2021, 11:24 AM)Ernesto Wrote:  Is the businessman committed an offence too for having sex with another man?

by law, yes. but agc not free to charge him. 

Big Grin

vomit vomit vomit

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Hope this video was not secretly installed in the wine room of a certain ultra rich uncle and the guy the uncle poking is not that cigar smoking, sausage eating nephew.......... Rotfl

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(28-07-2021, 12:16 PM)OLT Wrote:  
(28-07-2021, 11:24 AM)Ernesto Wrote:  Is the businessman committed an offence too for having sex with another man?

by law, yes. but agc not free to charge him. 

Big Grin
Report so loudly then police has the record to charge him right? How can our society knowing what is happening and yet not arresting the issue?What is the point have a policy yet not enforcing it?
[+] 1 user Likes Ernesto's post

and cannot name him as well,
some grassroots BIG fooK OR WHAT?

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

(28-07-2021, 06:09 AM)BigBossX Wrote:  Jail for man who threatened to leak videos of businessman having sex with another man
    [Image: court.jpg?itok=AFwOHdm1&timestamp=1621330979]
  • Jul 27, 2021, 3:04

SINGAPORE - A man who secretly installed a camera in his boss' home to film the latter's private activities managed to record the married businessman having sex with another man.

The employee told two of his friends about his discovery and they decided to use the videos to extort $60,000 from the 53-year-old businessman.
The employee's name cannot be revealed due to a gag order to protect the victim's identity.

One of the employee's friends, Tan Yong Jian, now 24, was on Tuesday (July 27) sentenced to three years and 10 months' jail after he pleaded guilty to one count of criminal intimidation by an anonymous communication.
The Singaporean also admitted to two unrelated drug-related charges.
The employee and another friend, Daryn Ho Yong Jian, are both 23. Their cases are pending.

Deputy Public Prosecutor (DPP) Zhou Yang said in late 2019, the employee installed a closed-circuit television camera on top of a bookshelf in a room at his boss' home.
He set the device to motion notification mode to be alerted through an application on his mobile phone when someone was in the room.
He was able to view the goings-on in real time and make recordings.
He left the camera in the businessman's home for about three weeks.

During that time, he managed to record his boss having sex with another man on at least five occasions.
The court heard that on March 9 last year, the employee met Tan and Ho and showed them the videos.
The DPP said they were aware that the victim was a person of means and decided to use the videos to extort money. They agreed that the employee would get 50 per cent of it while the other two would each get 25 per cent.
The employee sent his two friends the videos and gave them the businessman's contact number. The DPP said the employee and Ho later deleted the videos from their mobile phone to avoid detection, leaving only Tan in possession of them.
Later that day, Tan inserted an unregistered SIM card into his mobile phone and sent the businessman three videos, with a message: "I have some videos and pictures at my disposal that I think will be of interest to you."
When the victim did not reply, he sent another message and said he would share the clips. The businessman lodged a police report on March 10 last year.
The offenders waited for a reply but did not receive any. DPP Zhou said: "They decided that they should proceed with their extortion attempt and... decided to demand $60,000."
At 7.14pm on March 12 last year, Tan sent the victim a message stating: "60k for these videos and pictures to be deleted and not leaked. Let me know your decision."
The businessman replied later that evening, stating that he might need time and could possibly "squeeze out" $50,000.

The trio decided to accept the offer.
The DPP said the businessman suspected that one of his personal assistants who had access to his home could have recorded the videos.
The trio were arrested on March 13 last year after investigations.
Separately, Tan also admitted that he had consumed and been in possession of methamphetamine last year.
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/c...g-sex-with

Should be more to dis dan reported. How the assistant know dat room is where all the action takes place and boss is AC/DC?
Think he was oso rent boy for boss in dat same room.  Thinking
Gays oso like to take drugs to heighten piak piak.

(28-07-2021, 12:42 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Hope this video was not secretly installed in the wine room of a certain ultra rich uncle and the guy the uncle poking is not that cigar smoking, sausage eating nephew.......... Rotfl

No wonder no sign of him reporting on their escapades for quite a while. Surprised

The employee very dumb... access to the setting already have away his identity at the onset...

did he have a fling with the employee as well
how many of your employees can access yr bedroom?

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

(28-07-2021, 01:17 PM)Ernesto Wrote:  
(28-07-2021, 12:16 PM)OLT Wrote:  by law, yes. but agc not free to charge him. 

Big Grin
Report so loudly then police has the record to charge him right? How can our society knowing what is happening and yet not arresting the issue?What is the point have a policy yet not enforcing it?

shhh dont sabo the biz man...  s377a will be repealed 1 day la.. be patient.

(28-07-2021, 01:40 PM)SotongOngTee Wrote:  
(28-07-2021, 12:42 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Hope this video was not secretly installed in the wine room of a certain ultra rich uncle and the guy the uncle poking is not that cigar smoking, sausage eating nephew.......... Rotfl

No wonder no sign of him reporting on their escapades for quite a while. Surprised

Rotfl

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

how man has sex with man

(28-07-2021, 03:30 PM)Talent Wrote:  how man has sex with man

................ fake virgin..

Rotfl

the businessman is a giver.

you can ask Amata…he is expert on that topic

google to find out

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(28-07-2021, 01:22 PM)wendychan Wrote:  and cannot name him as well,
some grassroots BIG fooK OR WHAT?

If reveal name ...wholel world knows...isn't that the threat of blackmailer?

Next time blackmailer can say if you report police your name will be in newspaper.