Carousell cuts 110 jobs to rein in costs as growth slows

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/j...n-in-costs

[Image: giphy.gif]

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

China ppl call Carousell 东南亚闲鱼。 Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

This is just an app for classified ads. Why they even need more than 10 employees?

(02-12-2022, 03:45 PM)starbugs Wrote:  This is just an app for classified ads. Why they even need more than 10 employees?

correct mah
10indian chief to look over 1 real 'can do'  staff
so 10 real can do work staff...u need 100indian chief over watch over the shoulder doing nothing...lol
so times are bad
the doing nothing pople has to go...
i think they found out the secret of elon musk...that u really dont need that many useless staff

"growth slows"??? more a case of not able to monetize the service.... no real reason to pay monthly fee to use..

still too big... 900+ employees for such an app??? you need to keep the really good engineers and growth drivers... the rest, mostly extra....

Who foots the bill? Investors lah, not the founders, so obviously they don't care. And again, TH is one of the investors.

Carousell cannot make money

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(02-12-2022, 04:26 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Who foots the bill? Investors lah, not the founders, so obviously they don't care. And again, TH is one of the investors.

This is becoming ridiculous.................. Angry

(02-12-2022, 04:47 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Carousell cannot make money

Carousell is another BS start up and your Loo brag he teach them

Same sheep lol

How many percentage of their team?