recently tv n radio promoting eldershield care life aggressively

is it becos application to join is too low as many seniors are not interested as they know of cases not easy to claim
famous one was wp lady mp brought up the case to parliament
finally can claimed successfully but the patient passed away  so paid for nothing

the question was if not brought to parliament forever policy holders are being cheated.

cpf board shld be more transparent to let public know what are the premium collected(how many billions) how many  successful claims n unsuccesful ones 
n the present revenue
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

(20-11-2023, 11:15 AM)talky Wrote:   many seniors are not interested as they know of cases not easy to claim

Esp the one with the name Income

Laughing

Another of Pinky's legalized scam.

You need to be near bedridden then can claim. How many % of LKKs will be bedridden.
You still want to buy. Rotfl

Put this $$$ into medical insurance(ISP)makes more sense. Hospital bill will first kill us if we are in serious sickness before we worry about bedridden.

The claim can’t even cover the maid comes to look after us once we are bedridden.
How about the home nurse and doctor fee?
No coverage.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

https://www.careshieldlife.gov.sg/elders...laims.html

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Knnbccb! Promote my lancheow it's fuucking brain washing and indoctrination

Thinking Oyk:Tempt peepur at their Archilles Point: GREED

Ya hor ; the payment very little but the yearly fee very high .....also not easy to claim !!....

i know many elders are com to believe in the vdeo advt by the 2 media corp artist sth like so n so had a stroke n remind all better to enrol this eldershield

question is after kena stroke can successfully claim ?

(20-11-2023, 02:54 PM)talky Wrote:  i know many elders are com to believe in the vdeo advt by the 2 media corp artist sth like so n so had a stroke n remind all better to enrol this eldershield

It must be severe stroke, i.e.  paralysed and cannot move about.

If it is minor stroke but still can move about slowly without aid, then cannot claim

(20-11-2023, 02:54 PM)talky Wrote:  i know many elders are com to believe in the vdeo advt by the 2 media corp artist sth like so n so had a stroke n remind all better to enrol this eldershield

Dont laugh!

[Image: IMG-0860.jpg]

(20-11-2023, 03:00 PM)Stoki Wrote:  It must be severe stroke, i.e.  paralysed and cannot move about.

If it is minor stroke but still can move about slowly without aid, then cannot claim

so this is a bao jiak insurance scheme for the govt!!

(20-11-2023, 03:00 PM)Stoki Wrote:  It must be severe stroke, i.e.  paralysed and cannot move about.

so this is a bao jiak insurance scheme for the govt!!
that is why they take back this scheme fr pte insurance compaies

so this is a monopoly 
pap shld  aslo open to  pte insurance compaies to compete for cheaper premium for silly n stupid poreans
right ?

Got to endorse by appointed doctor.

So like what we learn in NS, must chao keng to make the minor stroke look like severe stroke lor. Need to bluff past the doctor to certify for you.