Promoted liao! Song boh?
Rainbow 

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/realtime/china...27-3729122

[+] 3 users Like cityhantam's post

https://china.caixin.com/m/2024-05-27/102200384.html

[+] 3 users Like cityhantam's post

SONG MENZ THIS PIG TEAMMATE DRAGGED DOWN BY HER HUSBAND. GREAT FUTURE LIABILITY  Laughing Laughing Laughing

(27-05-2024, 08:18 PM)factuup Wrote:  SONG MENZ THIS PIG TEAMMATE DRAGGED DOWN BY HER HUSBAND. GREAT FUTURE LIABILITY  Laughing Laughing Laughing

You pcc over her ah?  Rotfl

(27-05-2024, 08:22 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  You pcc over her ah?  Rotfl

DID CHIUR LANCAU GO LIMP WHEN I POURED COLD WATER OVER YOUR EXCITEMENT ABOUT HER 'PROMOTION'  Laughing Clapping Rotfl

(27-05-2024, 08:27 PM)factuup Wrote:  DID CHIUR LANCAU GO LIMP WHEN I POURED COLD WATER OVER YOUR EXCITEMENT ABOUT HER 'PROMOTION'  Laughing Clapping Rotfl

Your cold semen from your pcc ah?  Thinking nudie Rotfl

Smile I prefer this aunty as China spoke lady’s the another one like soft soft

(27-05-2024, 10:02 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile I prefer this aunty as China spoke lady’s the another one like soft soft

So you prefer hard hard one?

ching chong chiang.....haizzzz........

(27-05-2024, 10:10 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  So you prefer hard hard one?

Come politics must hard hard

(27-05-2024, 10:02 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile I prefer this aunty as China spoke lady’s the another one like soft soft

She is soft soft on the surface but full of needles underneath!  Laughing

(27-05-2024, 10:22 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  She is soft soft on the surface but full of needles underneath!  Laughing
HUAI CHIU SONG OVER HER? CHIU MEAN THE PREVIOUS MINISTER LOUSY? THEN HUAI CHIU RAST TIME CLAP WHEN THE PREVIOUS MINISTER TOK?

AIYA CHIU ALSO DONNO SHE GOOD OR NOTCH LAH, WHOLE DAY MONITOR ANY TIONG NEWS TO CLAP ONIE Laughing Laughing Laughing

(27-05-2024, 11:26 PM)factuup Wrote:  HUAI CHIU SONG OVER HER? CHIU MEAN THE PREVIOUS MINISTER LOUSY? THEN HUAI CHIU RAST TIME CLAP WHEN THE PREVIOUS MINISTER TOK?

AIYA CHIU ALSO DONNO SHE GOOD OR NOTCH LAH, WHOLE DAY MONITOR ANY TIONG NEWS TO CLAP ONIE Laughing Laughing Laughing

You England is like pangsai!!!  Rotfl

(27-05-2024, 10:22 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  She is soft soft on the surface but full of needles underneath!  Laughing

GO POKE CHIUR BIRD HOLE WITH HER CHAO SNG NEEDLES LAH Laughing Clapping Rotfl

Sure gotch peepur notch happy about this... Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]

(27-05-2024, 11:54 PM)factuup Wrote:  GO POKE CHIUR BIRD HOLE WITH HER CHAO SNG NEEDLES LAH Laughing Clapping Rotfl

Wow!

You so sour grapes are?  Rotfl

She will be take over from Wang Yee soon.  Clapping

She will definitely rise further.

GOT NEWS AMDKS ARE CELEBRATING HER 'PROMOTION'  nudie Clapping Laughing

(28-05-2024, 03:52 AM)factuup Wrote:  GOT NEWS AMDKS ARE CELEBRATING HER 'PROMOTION'  nudie Clapping Laughing

You lau nua ah?  Thinking

Ermao very jelly? She's promoted because she worked hard and gd mah