Jamie Yeo gifted S$1,000 to one of the victims of the OCBC scam saga

Eager to do her part to help, Jamie shared that she will be gifting S$1,000 to one of the victims, the father of a special needs boy who lost his entire savings worth S$250,000, and said that anyone who is keen to lend a hand as well may contact her for his mobile number that’s linked to his PayNow account.

More at https://shrtco.de/DcdYWe

I have happy that Jamie Yeo has made such a generous gesture.
Given the weakness of of the security that resulted in this unfortunate painful event for so many Singaporeans, I strongly feel they should be compensated...and this should be announced soon to end their mental agony.

The authorities have failed again to protect us this is a long line of incidents from.lehman minibonds, s chips...now this.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYqOgtHrFFX/

[Image: yYf29Xl.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Why chenghu lang want to come out of comfort zone while earning tens of thousands monthly salaries? You die your business. As long as their kpis are met Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Too many scam and difficult for those affected.
[+] 2 users Like FangFang's post

(17-01-2022, 08:57 AM)FangFang Wrote:  Too many scam and difficult for those affected.
This is rather sad though.  sometimes in a unwary
spur of moment, just one click on the link and everything is gone.
[+] 2 users Like Gemstar's post

OCBC is paying out to victims of the scam. So far more than 30 have received payments.

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

(17-01-2022, 06:23 PM)Fit Wrote:  OCBC is paying out to victims of the scam. So far more than 30 have received payments.
At last, OCBC has done a good deed.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(17-01-2022, 07:03 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  https://www.instagram.com/p/CYqOgtHrFFX/

[Image: yYf29Xl.jpg]

If what the victim say is true, ie, he went to a OCBC branch, talked to a staff, staff promised him that IB services will be stopped, but money still get transferred out after that, please come forward and show everyone the police report.

Do a crowd sourcing for legal fees to sue OCBC for not suspending the services when they promised to do so and compensate the father the money lost.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

this guy now happy n huat already. ocbc sure compensate him fully all his $250k given the circumstances of his case and he should received at least ten of thousand dollars donated by the public to him through paynow😊🤔

(17-01-2022, 06:39 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  At last, OCBC has done a good deed.

It is heartening to know that OCBC is paying those who are scammed.....

(17-01-2022, 09:55 PM)debono Wrote:  It is heartening to know that OCBC is paying those who are scammed.....
I believed the compensation will not be 100%.  But, at least there is something to look forward to for those victims.

(17-01-2022, 06:39 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  At last, OCBC has done a good deed.
Under pressure!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

So now the victims will be fully compensated and have to return the “gifted money” back to the donors. So leicheh. She so kaypoh and jump the gun.

Laughing