Middle east conflict will wreck havoc on world economy - don't invest!

Wait for this conflict to be resolved before investing your money or face high risk of losing.

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/the-m...l-economy/

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Price rise, you sell and huat song song gao Jurong.

Price drop, you buy more units.

Dollar cost averaging according to TKL.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(15-04-2024, 01:14 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Wait for this conflict to be resolved before investing your money or face high risk of losing.

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/the-m...l-economy/

The Battle of Armageddon is not fiction.

This world is coming to an End.. investment can make some money for you, maybe a lot of money, but what's the use of it when 3rd world war breaks out?

A bunch of bananas hanging in your kitchen and a tin of biscuits have more value that the tens of thousands of dollars profits you have in your account. But the most important thing which you can take along with you are not your bananas or biscuits but salvation in Christ.

Your thoughts are still of this world, focused on how to make money.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

Middle East war started long before.  In the olden age before Christ, the Roman Empire occupied almost all of the Middle East.  The modern Middle East war started in 1902.  The Stock market would fall whenever there is a Middle East war but it will soon rise afterward.  It is good to stay watch,  buy, and pick up the crumb to get rich.

Fortune is made during cloudy and crisis.

Follow sgbutt sure hold last token

Smile

Complaining to MAS.
Giving financial advice without license.

(15-04-2024, 05:15 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  Complaining to MAS.
Giving financial advice without license.

Rotfl

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

If you follow Sgbuffet, he will only lead you in one direction..… to Horland Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Without qualifications and licence, and no disclaimers, very dangerous thing to do