Jamus Lim says he ‘truly believes’ that voters are his ‘bosses’

Jamus Lim says he ‘truly believes’ that voters are his ‘bosses’ .

https://theindependent.sg/jamus-lim-says...is-bosses/
[+] 2 users Like Bigiron's post

He has so many "bosses"!

So who should he listen to?  Thinking
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(18-11-2022, 02:00 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  He has so many "bosses"!

So who should he listen to?  Thinking
The majority of voters............. Clapping
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

(18-11-2022, 02:06 PM)debono Wrote:  The majority of voters............. Clapping

There are thousands of them.

So how?

Who to listen to?

(18-11-2022, 01:57 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Jamus Lim says he ‘truly believes’ that voters are his ‘bosses’ .

https://theindependent.sg/jamus-lim-says...is-bosses/
That is in theory. In real life it is different depending on circumstances. He is too much into theory. .... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(18-11-2022, 02:07 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  There are thousands of them.

So how?

Who to listen to?

There must be a representative for the people............ Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(18-11-2022, 02:13 PM)debono Wrote:  There must be a representative for the people............ Clapping

So, he doesn't represent his bosses?  Thinking

(18-11-2022, 02:11 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  That is in theory. In real life it is different depending on circumstances. He is too much into theory. .... Rolleyes

That reminds me of a friend who told me that the school principal told him that students are actually their bosses because without students, they would be jobless!  Laughing

(18-11-2022, 02:13 PM)debono Wrote:  There must be a representative for the people............ Clapping
Practically and theoretically, all bosses thinks alike. And what their top priority is bread and butters concerns. For this, the ruling party is lacking so much of it. Jamus Lim once said, “ we do not need beautiful gardens, wonderful skyline and rain shelters. But, we need to hv a decent rice bowl to survive on.”. This is very right. Don’t let these FTs devoured our jobs.

(18-11-2022, 02:17 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  That reminds me of a friend who told me that the school principal told him that students are actually their bosses because without students, they would be jobless!  Laughing
Laughing

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Everytime i see him speak make me call Amos yee

(18-11-2022, 02:22 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Practically and theoretically, all bosses thinks alike. And what their top priority is bread and butters concerns. For this, the ruling party is lacking so much of it. Jamus Lim once said, “ we do not need beautiful gardens, wonderful skyline and rain shelters. But, we need to hv a decent rice bowl to survive on.”. This is very right. Don’t let these FTs devoured our jobs.

I concur with your statements......... Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(18-11-2022, 02:15 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  So, he doesn't represent his bosses?  Thinking
What concerns majority voter the most lor