Japan Airlines passengers survived partly because they actually listened

Japan Airlines passengers survived partly because they actually listened to the instruction to leave their baggage behind, experts say 

https://www.businessinsider.com/japan-ai...kyo-2024-1
[+] 2 users Like Bigiron's post

All because of a Jap pilot who don't listen to the control tower...

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013
[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

Common sense prevails, not listening to instructions, for fark sake

They can all see the fire raging outside through the windows, their baggage is the least on their mind
[+] 2 users Like Sentinel's post

(04-01-2024, 09:46 PM)Manthink Wrote:  All because of a Jap pilot who don't listen to the control tower...
He will be sued until he loses everything. That 5 lives are under his account.

Luckily Han Feizi and Phoon Chiu Yoke not in the plane.

They would fight to take their luggage and 🧸 teddy bears.
[+] 2 users Like Alice Alicia's post

Sinkees will probably waste time opening the luggage compartment and take out their “precious” luggage. Then with their luggage, they will block and slow down people’s escape to safety.
[+] 2 users Like Stoki's post

(05-01-2024, 12:29 PM)Stoki Wrote:  Sinkees will probably waste time opening the luggage compartment and take out their “precious” luggage. Then with their luggage, they will block and slow down people’s escape to safety.

The good news is so far no SGreans has shown to behave in that way nor need to worry about going missing suddenly like MH370 did.

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013
[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

This type of situation does travel insurance cover losses due to luggage left behind?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

becos she was bigger than the Aid plane
Aid plane bursted into flame and rubbed into JAL
nothing to do being Japanese
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

If china sure lugguage first..then steal other people one too...
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

(05-01-2024, 12:29 PM)Stoki Wrote:  Sinkees will probably waste time opening the luggage compartment and take out their “precious” luggage. Then with their luggage, they will block and slow down people’s escape to safety.

The Singapore Culture in the midst of overwhelming foreigners will make this Govt look like fools.

cao ni ma ah tiong will push and crowd the plane until everyone burn to death