New Coffeeshops boss now left two stalls remind to operate.

The rest go elsewhere. I guess must be rental increase.....

at my side, happen to know got one coffeeshop going to close this month for renovation. People told me is New boss take over and left only two origin stalls still continue to operate the rest move to else where.

Not easy to be a boss.

Pap's coffeeshop model is unsustainable.
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

咎由自取 deserves to die.

Many kopi tiam taken over by new owner, will increase rent ... once cornerstone hawker moves out .... they are dead as it will effect the rest of the stalls ... eventually all moved. 

An example, the well known duck rice in Sin Ming Rd moved out when new owner take over ...the bak kut teh stall & noodle stall followed, bringing all their regular customers over, now that kopi tiam ... everyday catch flies

While the duck rice, bak kut teh and noodle stalls .... all back to normal

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Aiya hawker centre also like this....once renovated increase the hawker food price...ask why they said because renovation mah...

The cost of rental and food ingredients are shooting up. Some elderly grandpa said not many people coming to eat so the stalls had to close down.

Even my family no longer patronise the coffee shop anymore except for special event that is once a year.

(03-07-2024, 06:15 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  The coffee shop nearest to my block is only left with 3 Stalls as the other 3 had closed down.

Moreover these new bosses are mostly Chinaman, feeding sinkies mala and duck feet...SONGBO?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(04-07-2024, 08:45 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Not easy to be a boss.

so easy who want to work,, all also want to be tow kay

(04-07-2024, 11:22 AM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  Pap's coffeeshop model is unsustainable.

The Social Enterprise Hawker Centers sounds good only

But not running efficiently like Thailand

New rules for social enterprise hawker centres from Jan 1, including standard termination notice: NEA | The Straits Times

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Yesterday I just know my fav Char swee rice from my fav stall increase price now 4.50....last I bought is 4 dollars.

now all eat fast food. like western liao

This proves that Egg-mi really ut- of- touch

Leong already told her but she refused to accept the facts

So the Great Downfall of Hawker Centers and Coffee Shops

YIPEEE!!!

https://theindependent.sg/amy-khor-denie...opularity/

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(03-07-2024, 11:59 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  But what I mean from my neighbour who rear cats bring to vet also not cheap , the medical expenses even cost more than human go clinic.

Likewise dog also.

(04-07-2024, 05:50 PM)Ola Wrote:  This proves that Egg-mi really ut- of- touch

Leong already told her but she refused to accept the facts

So the Great Downfall of Hawker Centers and Coffee Shops

YIPEEE!!!

https://theindependent.sg/amy-khor-denie...opularity/

Actually no matter what still will have ppl go hawker partly first now a days young couples don’t know how to cook for themselves next is aging population as already weak and old don’t have strength to cook for one self.

I feel this is why despite rental high , markup hawker price these will be hawkers or current hawkers will always be around to earn as they see these trends now towards the future …, summary again as consumers sucks thumb

(03-07-2024, 11:24 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  The rest go elsewhere. I guess must be rental increase.....

at my side, happen to know got one coffeeshop going to close this month for renovation. People told me is New boss take over and left only two origin stalls still continue to operate the rest move to else where.

Coffeeshop is considered private unlike hawker centre is public different lah! Big Grin If nobody goes to that coffeeshop must close shop lah!

(04-07-2024, 07:03 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Coffeeshop is considered private unlike hawker centre is public different lah! Big Grin If nobody goes to that coffeeshop must close shop lah!

I don’t get shock in future all Under NTUC
Wet market also no more will be NTUC super market

(04-07-2024, 06:41 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Actually no matter what still will have ppl go hawker partly first now a days young couples don’t know how to cook for themselves next is aging population as already weak and old don’t have strength to cook for one self.

Young people are lazy and do not want to do groceries and cook. While the old is weak and unable to do groceries to cook. 

Think MP Amy really adds problem to make more problems.

Amy khor is so seriously out of touch.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(04-07-2024, 07:10 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  Young people are lazy and do not want to do groceries and cook. While the old is weak and unable to do groceries to cook. 

Think MP Amy really adds problem to make more problems.

Now hawkers also just earn and go
Quite a lot don’t operate full time

coffee shop serves the community that it is located.
best build with multi-story parking. multi story parking best draw lots at lower level for public parking only. that will serve a lot more parking available for more people. should install camera and make these 1 hr parking lot to be effective. season should go further and higher level or another entry for seperate parking.

coffeshop business grow with the community . when baby grow more business. when people grown old become no business. if got industries. office setup good business. etc