Japan Reports 63,673 New Coronavirus Infection Cases, decline

The number of deaths linked to the virus came to 184, including 30 in Tokyo and 28 in Osaka Prefecture.

Japan reported 63,673 new cases of novel coronavirus infection on Saturday, with the daily count falling by some 8,500 from a week before.

https://www.nippon.com/en/news/yjj202202...click=true

One thing that really amazed me, and confusing too, is the hysteria painted about China by CNA, western media and certain undesirable forumers here regarding covid situation in China. A few thousands they screamed China is doomed! What!?

Look at Japan - ten of thousands of cases and even more deaths! Look at EU USA Taiwan Korea ... can someone please explain to me exactly how a few thousands covid cases in China bring the downfall of China!? These undesirable yet naive evil people point to the zero covid policy! Surely! Right! Tell this to your KPKB!

Remember China has USD3.1 trillions of savings over and above other savings! What you undesirable worms talk cock about!?

I know - all are suffering! I just watched CNA - from one New Yorker businessman who claimed that although NY opens up amd removes all restrictions - businesses are still not doing very well - they still miss the Chinese tourists because they are big spenders! Note this was from CNA our beloved naive channel!

Japan still high level lor...

The wave in S. Korea had peaked at 621,000 cases with daily record of 429 deaths. Now, it is on the way down.

These are mostly the elderly.