guffaw is getting super excited over US$300 million + US$ 500 million???

guffaw aka TokingCok aka Oneworld trying so hard to "protect" Assmerica from any criticism or any negative comments?
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

°
[+] 2 users Like cityhantam's post

Congress Proposes $500 Million for Negative News Coverage of China

https://prospect.org/politics/congress-p...-of-china/
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

U.S. draft bill looking to allocate over $1 billion to counter China

https://news.cgtn.com/news/2021-04-22/U-...index.html

You are the best comfort man for ah Xi and pudding. Pity your parents for giving birth you a scum traitor of singapore like you.

You better go back to China and don't stay in Singapore.

guffaw huat ah!

So much money from AMTK daddy!  Rotfl nudie Laughing

US will spend US$300 millions per year to create propaganda fake news to smear China

https://vimeo.com/548778638

(13-02-2022, 11:23 AM)guffaw Wrote:  You are the best comfort man for ah Xi and pudding. Pity your parents for giving birth you a scum traitor of singapore like you.

You better go back to China and don't stay in Singapore.

guffaw aka TokingCok aka Oneworld keeps tailing my smelly backside??? 

Admin, how ah?

Shall I give him some candies?

(13-02-2022, 11:45 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  guffaw aka TokingCok aka Oneworld keeps tailing my smelly backside??? 

Admin, how ah?

Shall I give him some candies?

Seemed like I am spot on, exposing you as a traitor of singapore. And it makes you uncomfortable.

(13-02-2022, 11:06 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  guffaw aka TokingCok aka Oneworld trying so hard to "protect" Assmerica from any criticism or any negative comments?

Rotfl

Smile

(13-02-2022, 12:19 PM)guffaw Wrote:  Seemed like I am spot on, exposing you as a traitor of singapore. And it makes you uncomfortable.

Earn big money must treat yr families eat good food Rotfl

Smile

(13-02-2022, 02:52 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Earn big money must treat yr families eat good food Rotfl

guffaw aka TokingCok aka Oneworld should give all of us in Sgtalk a big treat!  Laughing

(13-02-2022, 02:52 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Rotfl

Goatfuck aka TokingCok aka Oneworld, enjoying his big fat paycheck from AMTK daddy now?  Thinking Rotfl

(13-02-2022, 05:47 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Goatfuck aka TokingCok aka Oneworld, enjoying his big fat paycheck from AMTK daddy now?  Thinking Rotfl

Goatfxxk aka TokingCok aka Oneworld happily licking and sucking AMTK's balls?  Rotfl

(13-02-2022, 06:48 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Goatfxxk aka TokingCok aka Oneworld happily licking and sucking AMTK's balls?  Rotfl

You love TokingCok and suckingcok for ah Xi and pudding?

Wow! Goatfxxk aka TokingCok aka Oneworld sucks and licks AMTK balls until so sexcited?  Laughing Rotfl Laughter-13 Clap Laughter-144

I think they increased to billions liao!

https://www.jpost.com/opinion/article-695890

Letters to the Editor February 9, 2022: Be a fair sport

Recently, The Jerusalem Post published multiple articles maliciously attacking China and the Beijing Winter Olympics.

The Chinese Embassy in Israel has lodged representations in various ways to refute the lies and clarify the truth.

As the international community, including Israel, is enjoying the Winter Olympic Games, and as China and Israel are celebrating the 30th anniversary of diplomatic ties, the Post, once again, published an article on February 7 that made groundless accusations on China and the Beijing Winter Olympics (“Genocide Olympics,” Emily Schrader).

We were shocked to see that the politically-biased article, full of lies and fallacies, insults the Olympic Movement and smears China’s image, for the publication of which we express strong dissatisfaction and firm opposition to the Post.

A few days ago, the Olympics successfully kicked off. The opening ceremony was attended by around 170 official representatives from nearly 70 countries and international organizations, including 31 heads of state, heads of government, key members of royal families and heads of international organizations.

Many more state leaders and heads of international organizations made phone calls or sent letters to the Chinese leaders to wish the Olympics a great success and the Chinese people a happy Lunar New Year, reflecting the international community’s firm support for China, for the Beijing Olympics, and for the Olympic Movement.

Athletes from Israel and other countries are competing fairly and realizing their dreams in Beijing. Faced with the changing yet chaotic international landscape, peace, friendship, understanding and inclusiveness are needed more than ever.

The Beijing Winter Olympics add solidarity to the world. The politicization of the Olympics by some anti-China elements who act like clowns is not only an abuse of world athletes’ human rights, but also an affront to the Olympic spirit.

Their unpopular attempt is doomed to fail.

As we noticed, many articles were published on The Jerusalem Post spreading vicious slanders against China. It is contemptible that the articles were full of the Cold-War mentality and ideological prejudice without even looking at the truth. People would ask, what forces are behind this author to support the long-term groundless and malicious attacks on China? We warn those forces who smear China and undermine China-Israel friendly ties: justice shall always prevail.

Their scheme will never succeed.

We urge The Jerusalem Post to stop publishing malicious slanders against China, and provide the Chinese side with a balanced platform for stating the facts and our legitimate position.

WANG YONGJUN
Spokesperson of the Embassy of the People’s Republic of China in the State of Israel

(13-02-2022, 07:29 PM)alanis Wrote:  I think they increased to billions liao!

Our friends here lick and carry AMTK balls and huat big big lor!

Goatfxxk aka TokingCok aka Oneworld earned enough money already?