Japan's population is declining at record speed

Kishida told parliament the country was on the brink of dysfunction, sliding toward a total collapse of its social welfare systems if the population decline continues.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/japans-agin...cord-rate/

Perhaps Jap gov should consider importing more CECA .. Big Grin 

[Image: ezgif.com-video-to-gif_2_8QYsBSa.gif]

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013
[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

Jap to learn from Pap.

By 2035 Robots  will do 20% of the jobs thus will rise to 60% by 2045.

So the economic impact is limited.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Ban condoms and only creampie sex allowed. Big Grin

If they Japan provides ladies and no need responsibility, I willing to help pump their tanks.

Smile

(31-07-2023, 01:43 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Perhaps Jap gov should consider importing more CECA .. Big Grin 

[Image: ezgif.com-video-to-gif_2_8QYsBSa.gif]

dont speak japanese cannot be FT, PR nor citizen

As long as it is greater than 0 no matter the decimal place, it is growth.

Like that Spore will overtake Japan’s population in 50 years time

(31-07-2023, 04:31 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Like that Spore will overtake Japan’s population in 50 years time

japanese also not scare
some more they still thrive ON THEIR OWN even atomic bombs drop on thieir country

singapore should learn from japan
no population growth no FT it does not matter

(31-07-2023, 04:03 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  dont speak japanese cannot be FT, PR nor citizen

Overseas Japanese who look no different from locals and with moderate level of 日语 also experience discrimination and struggled to gain acceptance...
That is how insulated the Japanese system is...If SG had wanted to copy Nippon-land, our GDP/capital would not have top Japan over 10 years ago

[Image: main-qimg-27b85607a46706f37d00d604fb904f5d]

(31-07-2023, 04:57 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Overseas Japanese who look no different from locals and with moderate level of 日语 also experience discrimination and struggled to gain acceptance...
That is how insulated the Japanese system is...

that is japanese
and i respect that
japanese for japanese
same as malay for malaysia

(31-07-2023, 05:03 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  that is japanese
and i respect that
japanese for japanese
same as malay for malaysia

oh no, please don't bring up this disaster called Bolehland and their sillly Bumi-policy.
The funni thing is during Mahathir time, Japan Inc, was M'sia idol and a country they love looking up to...Until came the Plaza Accord leading to Jap asset bubble burst and few years later the 1997/8 financial crisis that basically killed Dr M's "Vision 2020"...Big Grin

(31-07-2023, 04:35 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  japanese also not scare
some more they still thrive ON THEIR OWN even atomic bombs drop on thieir country

singapore should learn from japan
no population growth no FT it does not matter

go tell Loong

Smile

(31-07-2023, 02:27 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Ban condoms and only creampie sex allowed. Big Grin
If they Japan provides ladies and no need responsibility, I willing to help pump their tanks.

Japan's fertility issue is no joke...

Many small town already has more seniors than young working adults.

And in the shopping mall, there are more adult diapers than baby diapers in last decades.

https://nypost.com/2013/07/11/adult-diap...-in-japan/

Dont laugh! 
We are also heading the same direction.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

They are all of different shapes and sizes and always like to show off their underwear.

(31-07-2023, 05:23 PM)Niubee Wrote:  go tell Loong

no need
his days are numbered

SO IS YOURS!

[Image: jack-nicholson-nods.gif]

Japan has seen the closure of some 8,580 public schools since 2002, due to extreme population decline

https://www.thestar.com.my/lifestyle/liv...on-decline